With just seven days to go until polling day, today's Election Beat podcast looks at how the parties are shaping up for the final week of the campaign.
Was Ed Miliband's interview with Russell Brand a campaign masterstroke or a PR blunder? And will voters be convinced by David Cameron's new pumped-up image?
We also debate the reliability of opinion polls, Nigel Farage's complaints with the media and political gaffes.
On the podcast with Cameron Clarke this week are:
- Michael Moszynski, CEO of London Advertising. Michael ran the Conservatives' 2005 election campaign.
- Chris Boffey, former Mirror, Observer and Sunday Telegraph news editor and onetime special adviser to the Labour government.
- Ryan Wain, director of business development at TBWA\London and former House of Commons adviser.
- Chris Moody, creative director of Wolff Olins.
- And Jane Wilson, managing director of corporate affairs at MHP Communications.