The Drum can today reveal that D&AD president and SheSays co-founder Laura Jordan Bambach will chair this year's Chip Shop Awards judging panel.
Lauded for her creative direction and regarded as a trailblazer for women in the digital industry, Jordan Bambach is currently creative partner at Mr President and before that was creative director at Dare, executive creative director at LBi and head of art at Glue London.
She will head up one of the most impressive juries in the Chip Shops' 11-year history, with some of the biggest names in advertising and digital represented on this year's panel, which you can see in full below.
Asked why she wanted to get involved in the awards scheme that bills itself as 'creativity with no limits', Jordan Bambach said: "The Chip Shop Awards represent the playfulness and creativity of our industry, unbound from many of the processes and considerations that come with working with brands. Entries can be wonderful, or challenging, and often provoke reactions that create real discussion amongst the judges.
"I’m pleased to be chairing the awards – taking a good hard look at the work that 'wasn’t quite right' helps inspire and question your own practice."
Joining Jordan Bambach on this year's panel will be:
- Ben Callis, creative director, SapientNitro
- Dave Birss, founder, Additive and editor-at-large, The Drum
- Jeremy Green, CEO, The Creative Circle
- John Jessup, founder, Creative Johnny
- Mike Shackle, executive creative director, Gyro London
- Nick Turner, executive creative director, AKQA
- Nils Leonard, executive creative director, Grey London
- Leon Jaume, executive creative director, WCRS and joint executive creative director, Engine
- Richard Coggin, creative director, Archibald Ingall Stretton
- Rosie Bardales, executive creative director, BETC London
- Simon Elliott, partner, Rose
- Steven Anderson, creative director, Smith & Milton
- Tim Clegg, creative director, Saatchi & Saatchi X
- Andy Taylor, creative director, Iris Worldwide
The Chip Shop Awards is open for entries until Friday 14 March.