The Channel 4 online campaign and website for The Utopia Inquiry has seen digital agency Th_nk pick up this year's Grand Prix at the Dadi Awards, in association with Synergist.
The campaign to promote the investigation into unseen powers took the top prize on the evening as well as the award in the Interactive, Entertainment Website, Game or Campaign category.
Meanwhile, the Chairman's Award, chosen by Phil Jones, went to Gravity Road for its work on 'Conversations Start Here' for Aol Huffington Post UK and SapientNitro boss Nigel Vaz was revealed as the winner of the Digerati voting, to be named as Individual of the Year.
Carat won three awards for its viral response "Hello Richard" for Bodyform and was also named as Digital Agency of the Year.
On awarding Utopia the Grand Prix, Jones described it as having created "a truly immersive experience blurring the line between fiction and reality."
The sold-out ceremony took place at the Marriott Grosvenor Square in London and were also sponsored by Exponential, Go ON UK, Green Square, Manual Link Building, Millennial Media and Unanimis.
The full list of winners can be viewed on the Dadi Awards winners site, while the judges for this year can be viewed below.
• Phil Jones – chairman
• Bruce Bale, EMEA gaming manager at Facebook
• Liz Sivell, interactive creative director at Start JudgeGill
• Ricc Webb, campaign & social planner, Nokia
• Michael Brunt, senior vice president, head of circulation, Americas & Global head of marketing at Economist Digital
• Alasdair Scott, interactive director at Images & Co
• Tori Winn, creative director at Iris Worldwide
• Tiago Varandas, interactive art director at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
• Gavin Marshall, head of digital enablement at SABMiller
• Rob Lawrence from Here There Everywhere
• Jo Hill, Former Director, global interactive marketing at Intercontinental Hotel Group
• Jeremy Brook, global digital marketing & strategy at Heineken
• Tarek Nseir, CEO at TH_NK
• Lindsay Herbert, head of digital marketing at Precedent
• Felix Velarde, managing director at Underwired
• Ross Sleight, chief strategy officer at Somo
• Dennis Valle, director of communication, digital marketing, eBusiness at Dolce Gabbana (Milan)
• Tiffany St James, social media strategist at Stimulation
• Jamie Bullock, head of marketing - Intermediaries, International & Direct at Barclays
• Cyrus Vantoch-Wood, creative director at Cheil Worldwide
• Charly Classen, senior director commercial, digital and marketing at ESPN
• Trevor Chambers, group creative director, Cubo.
• Natalie Gross, CEO, Amaze
• Alastair Duncan, director, Connect Advertising and Marketing