Pitch news: BSkyB, The Home Office, Centrica, Department of Health
From BSkyB to Luxottica, there’s been a whole host of accounts, big and small, come under review recently. Here we take a look...
- Centrica reviews British Gas communicationsEnergy company Centrica is planning an overhaul of its British Gas communications.A pitch process has been launched for the communications business. Agencies will be tasked with helping to mould the brand’s reputation.British Gas has contacted a number of agencies about the brief, but the process is thought to be in its early stages and no formal pitch has yet taken place.It is thought that Blue Rubicon intends to repitch for the account.
- BSkyB is seeking a creative agency to handle a new advertising brief and is preparing to expand its creative agency roster. Non-roster agencies have been approached ahead of a potential pitch.
- Department of Finance and Personnel Northern Ireland is seeking a design consultancy agency for a four year contract. The deadline is 3pm on 19 June.
- The Department of Health is reviewing its anti-smoking campaign advertising arrangements. Agencies have been approached and a pitch is expected to take place next month.
- The Home Office is looking for an advertising agency to work on projects across a range of policy areas, including crime, immigration and counter-terrorism.
- Luxottica, owner of Ray-Ban, Oakley and the Sunglass Hut stores, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying arrangements.
- New York Bakery Co is looking for an agency to handle its £3 million ad account after JWT London was forced to resign the account.
- Mysinglefriend.com, the dating website, has invited ad agencies to pitch to handle its first national above-the-line campaign.
- The Department for Transport is holding a review to find a communications planning agency for its Think! road safety campaign.
- The Canadian Tourism Commission has begun drawing up a shortlist of agencies and networks to contest its global advertising account.
- Hanover Housing Association has issued an OJEU notice for advertising services which will be awarded to ‘the most economic tender’.
- Time to Change, the mental health awareness campaign, has kicked off a review of its creative and media planning agency requirements.
|The Canadian Tourism Commission
|Dept of Finance & Personnel N.I.
|Dept of Health
|Dept for Transport
|Hanover Housing Association
|The Home Office
|Global media planning/buying
|New York Bakery Co
|Time to Change
|Creative and media planning