Yell's global advertising, Hertz's global PR, Kronenbourg 1664's UK advertising and Mercedes-Benz's social media account have all come up for review of late. Here we take a look...
- Yell reviews global advertising arrangementsYell has announced a review of global marketing support as it prepares for the launch of a portfolio of new digital products and services.Yell’s £4m UK ad account is currently handled by Rapier, while McCann Erickson is the incumbent in Spain and Chile, Mix Comunicaciones handles advertising in Argentina, and Gotham has recently worked with the company in the US.The review embraces above- and below-the-line and is intended to result in a tightly integrated, cost-efficient infrastructure.
- Hertz is seeking an agency to handle its global PR and manage its reputation around the world. Incumbent Ketchum Pleon, Brands2Life and Edelman are understood to be in the running.
- Kronenbourg 1664, the Heineken-owned beer brand, is reviewing its UK advertising arrangements with incumbent Bartle Bogle Hegarty understood not to be repitching.
- Aviva is reviewing its digital and social media arrangements as it looks to consolidate its roster. At present several agencies, including Albion, CMW, Engage Group and Glue Isobar work with the insurer across insurance, investment and corporate services.
- Blinkbox, the Tesco-owned video-on-demand service, is on the lookout for an ad agency as it mounts a challenge to Netflix and LoveFilm.
- Land Securities is looking to appoint an ad agency with fashion and retail experience to help launch Trinity Leeds, a major new shopping centre in Leeds.
- The Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) is reviewing its £1.5m ad account, with St Luke’s which has serviced the account for eight years not repitching.
- Barclays is in talks with roster agencies Bartle Bogle Hegarty and WPP’s Ogilvy & Mather as the brand looks to launch a global repositioning campaign.
- Durex, the Reckitt Benckiser-owned condom and sex-toys brand, is looking to appoint a global digital agency to develop its strategy and website.
- Mercedes-Benz has been in touch with agencies as it looks to appoint to its social media account in an attempt to reach younger audiences.
- University of Exeter has released a tender for a media buying agency for a contract of up to four years and worth up to £1.2m.
- Asda has sent out an RFI to agencies ahead of a review of its customer experiential marketing and experiential business.
|Kronenbourg 1664||UK advertising||£1.7m|
|University of Exeter||Media buying||£1.2m|