The Drum Magazine: Friday 2nd March
A taster of what's in our latest issue out Friday 2nd March
Emerging Companies – Cover Story
The Future Of Retail
Analysis & Agenda
- LBi unveils 2011 financial results, with sales reaching 196.6 euros
- B2B International to launch market research agency
- Americas lead global marketing spend recovery
- Judging panel for Dadi Awards announced
- Centaur Media buys Profile Group
- 41% of UK becoming bored with Social Media
- Dentsu and Publics end strategic partnership
- Could Cello be set to resurrect Leith London?
- Shazam set to target UK advertisers
- Publicis Groupe accelerates China expansion
The Works - The latest creative campaigns
In this issue we look at the creative work of:
- GP Wolffe has designed the brand identity and beer label for the Bill McLaren Foundation
- Gorillaz illustrator Jamie Hewlett has designed a new logo for this year’s Teenage Cancer Trust concerts at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Glad has created an idnetity for Brass Developments
- Ben O’ Brian’s artwork for ART V CANCER
A round-up of the new business news - from pitches and wins to losses and reviews.
A look at who has moved where in the marketing and media industries, both client-side and agency.
The magazine regularly includes:
In-depth report and analysis, regional and sector, with all the hard hitting facts, stats and trends