Pitch news: Sky, Department of Health and Electrolux briefs under review
Accounts currently under review include Sky's £25m DM business and the Department of Health's £10m AIDS awareness brief. Here we take a look...
- Sky puts agencies on notice for £25m DM accountBSkyB looks set to review its £25m direct marketing roster. The broadcasting group has alerted its roster agencies, which includes SapientNitro-owned Digital and Direct, about the review process which is expected to kick off next month. A statement from a Sky spokesman explained: “We’re about to review our below-the-line agency support and will invite a number of agencies, including our incumbents, to enter into the that process.”
- The Carbon Trust has kicked off a review of its media planning and buying account, which is currently handled by UM London.
- Littlewoods is reviewing its £9m ad account which was held by Leo Burnett until last April, when the company held a review and decided to handle it in-house using freelance creatives.
- The Department of Health is searching for an ad agency to handle a £10m HIV and Aids awareness campaign.
- Everything Everywhere, which operates under both the Orange and T-Mobile brands, has put its below-the-line creative roster on notice. Agencies including Gyro, Iris, Proximity, Publicis Chemistry and Tullo Marshall Warren will be affected by the review.
- Ernst & Young has approached media agencies as it draws up a pitch list for its global media planning and buying account.
- Flybe is understood to be contacting agencies regarding its £5m advertising account which is currently handled by Souk 360.
- Domino's Pizza is reviewing its digital and direct marketing account, with the pizza delivery company approaching agencies directly.
- Electrolux is in the process of drawing up a shortlist of agencies as it evaluates its £25m pan-European advertising account.
- Costa Bingo has approached agencies as the online gambling site looks to appoint to its £1.5m ad account.
- Moo.com, the personalised business card printer, is looking to appoint its first advertising agency.
- Brown-Forman, owner of Jack Daniel's and Southern Comfort, is looking for an agency to handle the global advertising for its vodka brands Maximus and Finlandia.
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) is on the hunt for an agency to handle its communications planning account, which is currently handled by Mindshare.
- VisitBritain has released a tender for social media development, social integration and brand realignment work.
|The Carbon Trust||Media planning and buying||n/a|
|The Department of Health||Advertising||£10m|
|Domino's Pizza||Digital and direct marketing||n/a|
|Ernst & Young||Global media planning and buying||n/a|
|Everything Everywhere||BTL creative||n/a|
|The Financial Services Compensation Scheme||Communications planning||n/a|