The Drum Magazine: Friday 17th February
A taster of what's in our latest issue out Friday 17th February
Performance Marketing – Special Report
Agenda & Analysis
- Retailers need to up game on tablets and mobile
- 40% signed up to three or more loyalty schemes
- Event Scotland CEO praises event industry
- Uncertainty cast over future of The Sun as arrest count grows
- News International: the logic of appointing WPP
- Not Mad Men but sad men: The Gate Worldwide's Pete Martin on the sorry state of Scottish advertising
- What lessons can UK advertisers learn from Super Bowl XLVI?
The Works - The latest creative campaigns
In this issue we look at the creative work of:
- Love, which has collaborated with Peter Saville to create the concept and design for Thirty One
- Our Agency, which has created a new brand identity for the Turkish Basketball Federation
- The launch campaign for the Subaru XV crossover created by BJL
- Gorilaz artist Jamie Hewlett, who has designed a limited edition bottle for vodka brand Absolut
- Brave, which has created the 'Unmatched' campaign for Farrow & Ball
Matt Bailey from Performance Horizon Group shares his views on catalysing change in performance marketing
The Chip Shop Awards
The annual Chip Shop Awards celebrates and rewards the good ideas at the heart of brands, regardless of whether this creativity has been approved by clients. The Drum catches up with a few members of the judging panel and takes a look at some of the entries so far.
A round-up of the new business news - from pitches and wins to losses and reviews.
A look at who has moved where in the marketing and media industries, both client-side and agency.
The magazine regularly includes:In-depth report and analysis, regional and sector, with all the hard hitting facts, stats and trends