The Drum Magazine: Friday 3rd February
A taster of what's in our latest issue out Friday 3rd February
Food for thought
The talcum powder plot
- Time-shifted viewing accounts for 9.4% of UK's TV consumption
- What will £3bn GM media win mean for Carat?
- BIMA chair Justin Cooke questions lack of consultation over ACTA
- Etailers lose millions by failing to respond to customers online
- Facebook added £2.2bn to UK GDP
- Twitter 'more than a social network'
In this issue we take a look at some of the latest creative work, including:
- Blue Marlin's design of a new range of bottles for Welsh brewer Brains
- A launch campaign for McVities Quirks, created by Publicis and featuring illustrations by Paul Davis
- The new identity for the Teenage Cancer Trust, created by The Cernise Collective
A round-up of the new business news - from pitches and wins to losses and reviews.
A look at some of the biggest moves in the regions – as well as further afield, for both client-side and agencies...
The magazine regularly includes in-depth reports and regional and sector analysis – with all the hard hitting facts, stats and trends