Murdoch says Newt 'carpet-bombed with negatives' by Romney
Rupert Murdoch turns his attention to the New Hampshire primary today with these tweets :
Larry Page: praise from Murdoch
* Big win for Romney, now strong favorite. Owes a lot to Christie who energized R with great effect. Transformed R into real campaigner
* Can't blame Newt G too much. He was carpet bombed with negatives by Romney. Brilliant, visionary but just too much baggage! And erratic.
Not everyone agreed. This tweet in reply from George Colombo: :
* Brilliant? Really? My favorite line about Newt is that he's a stupid person's idea of what a smart person sounds like.
Other tweets from @rupertmurdoch:
* Re education. Equality of opportunity IS possible. Country must fix K-12 everywhere. Politicians need disconnect from rich teacher unions.
And on the Consumer Electronics Show at Vegas:
* Las Vegas showing amazing new gizmos, but real deals off show floor. Google extremely active. Much better company under Larry Page
Followers of the News Corp. boss creeping up. Total now 125,613