Lyris survey reveals concerns of global digital marketers for 2012
The top concerns of global digital marketers going into the New Year, have been revealed by a new survey.
The survey, conducted by Lyris entitled ‘Five Strategies to Jumstart 2012’ asked 500 marketers what their concerns for 2012 were, with metrics and reporting, smart segmentation, analytics, customizable tools and engaging with full service partners and vendors, were found to be front of mind for many.
Following the research, five tips have been compiled by the company advising how to address these concerns;
• Understanding advanced algorithms that link your customers and products
• Executing smart segmentation for relevant, targeted content
• Leveraging metrics and reporting to drive business results
• Implementing an integrated solution approach that makes it easier to do more
• Using full-suite email marketing solutions to maximize your email program
Tina Stewart, senior vice president of marketing at Lyris, commented: “Marketers need to move quickly and make sophisticated connections with their customers to make an impact. And they need to do it in a simple, meaningful way. We wanted to provide marketers with actionable strategies to achieve success and profitability in the New Year. Utilising the tactics outlined in the Lyris report, email marketers can learn how to gain better customer insight, make sense of data and stay up-to-speed with the digital world in 2012.”