Express Yourself campaign engages consumers with lingerie brand Freya
This case study outlines how an integrated campaign was developed by Rees Bradley Hepburn for its client, lingerie brand Freya, resulting in increased brand engagement.Background The lingerie market place is more crowded than ever and so to stay ahead in the fickle business of fashion, Freya needs to be positioned as the must-have brand for customers. Not only does Freya offer great fitting lingerie right up to a J cup, it combines the season’s latest colours and hottest designs empowering larger cup size women, by making it feasible to chuck ugly undergarments and replace with gorgeous lingerie without sacrificing amazing shape and support.Distributed by a vast range of lingerie specialists, high profile department stores and independents, the brand is well established within the lingerie market. Freya’s profile is continuing to rise but so is the competition as more lingerie manufacturers and retailers are launching brands specialising in larger cup sizes. We were briefed on raising awareness of the new Autumn/Winter '10 Freya lingerie collection and increasing engagement. When it comes to capturing consumer data, previous activity had shown us how powerful digital channels are among their target audience of women aged 16 and over. Objectives
- Increase brand awareness and launch of AW/10 collection
- Data capture (opted-in emails)
- Increase Facebook fans
Freya Facebook app
Offline press ad - Grazia
- Over 3,684 competition entries
- 1,853 unique tracks submitted
- Over five days' worth of music
- 133 Spotify subscribers and 128 Facebook 'likes' just for the Playlist
- Spotify's most successful campaign ever for the sector. Spotify also entered the campaign in to the Revolution Media Awards in the Marketing on a Shoestring category
- The brand's Facebook page also saw 'likes' increase by 3,085 (47.6%), while the client gained over 1,983 opted-in email addresses (74% of the total competition entries).
Freya LoveFilm Insert
- Cosmopolitan bound-in booklet (Issue: October 2010) – 2,214 entries received (Opt in data)
- Love Film postal inserts (November 2010) -1,008 entries received (Opt in data)
- Total of over 3,222 opted in addresses received
Content created with:
RBH (Rees Bradley Hepburn)
BORN IN A BARN. BRED TO DARE.
Hello. We’re RBH. We come up with killer, media-neutral ideas. Ideas that increase sales, win awards and make a real difference. Our clients love us to the point where they see us more as a partner than a supplier. Because really, what we ultimately do isn’t about us at all. It’s about you.
We make your business better than it was before you met us.
Clients include: Jaguar Land Rover, Barbour, Peugeot, Hyundai, Birmingham Airport, Young British Designers, Freya Lingerie, National Express, Screwfix, Drayton Manor Park, The Valley, Napoleon Grills, Zatchels, Certsure, The Valley, Suzuki, Duck & Cover, Higgs & Sons, I.M. Properties and many more...