The Drum Awards Festival - Search

-d -h -min -sec

Bourne News UK

Bourne acquired by Fifteen Communications


By The Drum Team | Editorial

May 13, 2011 | 2 min read

Digital agency Bourne has been acquired by Next Fifteen Communications.

The Glasgow headquartered agency, which also had offices in London and New York and works with Symantec and Dell, has sold 80% of its shareholding to Next Fifteen, with the remaining 20% expected to be bought by 2018.

Tim Dyson, chief executive of Next Fifteen said: "Bourne significantly extends our digital marketing capabilities, enabling us to expand the services we sell to our current clients."

Dan Kersh, chief executive of Bourne (pictured) added: "We began our business with a clear focus on delivering digital strategies and campaigns on a global basis. Underpinning this was the fundamental importance of developing fully integrated digital content and social strategies.

"Therefore it was unquestionable that Next Fifteen would be a perfect partner for Bourne, not just by giving us greater breadth for our existing global clients, but also to add strength to our long-term vision."

Next Fifteen also owns PR agency Bite and digital agency Type 3 as well as Hong Kong based online marketing company OneXeno.

Bourne News UK

More from Bourne

View all


Industry insights

View all
Add your own content +