JCDecaux Airport Creative Competition
Here is an example of how you could use a creative in the Wilmotte column.JCDecaux Airport and The Drum have joined forces to offer Scottish creative agencies and their clients the chance to win up to £15,000 worth of FREE media during the month of April 2003.
Simply design the most creative advertisement to run on the Wilmotte-designed columns (pictured on the left and below) at any, or all three Scottish Airports where the columns are located, and JCDecaux Airport will print and post your advertisements for FREE for an entire month.
The runner–up at each Airport will also have the chance to buy the space for half the normal price.
Where are these Wilmotte Columns?
There are five individual Columns across three Airports
- Two sites at Aberdeen Airport
- One site at Edinburgh Airport
- Two sites at Glasgow Airport
Who is the audience?
- The Wilmotte columns at the three Scottish airports target more than 1 million passengers every month.
- The audience profile is 84.2% ABC1, 60% male, 52.2% business.
Who can enter the competition?
- The competition is open to all advertising and design agencies located in Scotland, and to their clients. Direct clients based in Scotland will also be considered.
- Entries should state whether their creative work is to run at one specific airport or across all five sites at all three Scottish airports.
Who are the judges?
- Trevor Pereira, Retail Director, BAA
- Richard Malton, Marketing Director, JC Decaux Airport
- Murray Bothwell, Director of Regions, JC Decaux Airport
- Richard Draycott, Editor, The Drum
What is the timescale?
- All creative entries must be received at The Drum’s offices by 28 February 2003.
- Entries will be judged on 4 March 2003
- Results will be published in The Drum on 14 March 2003
- The winning entry is posted on 1 April 2003 and will run for the whole month.
How do I enter?
- For an application pack and further information on the criteria for entries please contact Murray Bothwell at JCDecaux Airport by telephone on 0141 891 8111 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JCDecaux Airport also represents the concessions for Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Southampton, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, London Luton airports and Eurostar, Eurotunnel rail concessions.