Client Services Executive
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Brand Management, Creative, Marketing, Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 17 July 2015 |
- Reference: Client Services Executive
RBL is a brand-led, creative agency providing the perfect balance between strategy, creativity and delivery.
We create powerful brands for ambitious businesses and bring brands to life through creative communications that change the way that people think, feel and act. Diverse clients including FTSE 100 companies, elite sports teams, global challengers, entrepreneurial players and social enterprises choose to collaborate with us. What we do helps businesses to grow and creates long-term value.
Based in Leamington Spa, we are looking for a Client Services Executive to join our team.
Find out more at rbl-brandagency.com
Since 2012, the agency has grown considerably and has acquired a diverse client base, serviced by a team of 4 designers and 3 client services specialists.
We have an ambitious plan for the future that will see us execute strategic brand-led programmes for key clients that include: Volkswagen Group, Lockton, Severn Trent Water, Team Sky and a host of medium sized, entrepreneurial players.
We operate from a purpose designed, open-plan studio in the centre of Leamington Spa, just over an hour from London by train with great connectivity to the rest of the country.
With the essential infrastructure in place - a close-knit team, a strong client base, a proven strategic branding model, high-quality premises and excellent facilities - the agency is targeting success on a number of different fronts: great clients results, outstanding creative work, rewarding agency culture and superior financial results.
This naturally requires us to bring on board new people to extend the service offering, build the team and fulfil our potential.
What is the Client Services Executive’s role?
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with clients to deliver a wide range of strategic brand and tactical communications services under the guidance of the Client Services Director.
- Scope, cost and manage programmes and projects to ensure they fulfil client and agency requirements for creative and service excellence, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with the design team to co-ordinate the resources of the agency to deliver against the clients’ requirements.
- Maintain high levels of written and financial accuracy.
What sort of person are we looking for?
RBL is looking for:
- a confident ambassador for the agency in front of existing and new clients
- a natural organiser and multi-tasker who can keep track of a large number of projects and actions at any one time
- a commercial operator who understands how jobs are costed and who knows how to bring projects in on budget
- a strong writer who is able to explain a complex idea in simple, engaging language, be that in an email, an advert, a blog or a proposal
- a team player who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and personally make things happen
- a stickler for detail, who can spot a spelling mistake at 50 paces and knows the difference between they’re, there and their
- an ambitious individual who wants to learn and develop their knowledge and skills
What experience is required?
- We are looking for someone who has worked in the creative sector for a minimum of 2 years, with account management/client services experience, looking to build a meaningful career as part of a dynamic agency.
- In a relatively small agency, this individual will need to be hands-on and we expect a high level of proficiency in all standard applications.
- Knowledge of Apple Macs and Adobe Creative Suite applications is preferable.
- As digital is now the baseline focus of most brand owners, we are looking for someone who has a good understanding of the digital space. They will need to be able to support brands and lead projects that succeed in a complex digital world.
- All that said, we recuit based on attitude and ambition and have a track record of developing emerging talent and promoting people quickly as they prove themselves.
What is the salary and benefits package?
Salary and benefits package between £25,000 - £30,000.
Profit share scheme (after 1 year) with potential to deliver an additional 10%-20% of salary, subject to business hitting agreed financial targets.
When do we hope to have someone on board?
As soon as possible
What is the recruitment process?
To apply, click apply below and address your cover letter and CV to Harriet.
We do not intend to use recruitment agencies or headhunters.
Email Harriet Strzelecki (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance to express your interest, providing a bit of background information and a current CV.
Please explain why you are interested in joining RBL at this stage in your career.
If selected, we suggest a brief Skype chat as an initial introduction for both parties. 20 - 30 minutes.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to come and visit the agency in person for a more formal interview.
Final candidates will be invited to return to the agency and make a formal presentation to Harriet and at least two other colleagues. This presentation should focus specifically on how the individual would fulfil the Client Services Executive role and what they feel they could bring to the table to help grow and develop the agency.
A formal offer will be made and RBL will take up references.
A structured induction programme will help the successful candidate to integrate into the agency over the first 2- 3 months. This will include a detailed handover of responsibilities.
To apply, click apply below and address your cover letter and CV to Harriet