Were growing the team and looking for a Senior Designer within our thriving, award-winning creative and digital agency. Are you bold and brave with ideas? Never mutter the words thatll do? And love nothing more than to chuck yourself in not quite sure where youll pop out? Well, its this freedom of thinking and design were after! Were challenging conventions and need great designers to do it!
Great design and typography is where youll excel, and youll play a huge part in helping us on our mission to deliver incredibly creative work for our key accounts and push boundaries.
With an amazing client list, we have multiple streams of creative work, across a variety of clients and sectors, youll be working closely with the Creative Director and conceptual creatives, helping to lead branding, campaign and digital projects which will span across multiple touchpoints including print, websites, social, PPC advertising, film and animation or anywhere else the project needs to go!
You will know how to prioritise your work and ensure projects are delivered on time to the highest quality. You will also enjoy collaborating openly with the wider agency and stakeholders all in the name of creating work that were proud of.
- Create stunning work that stylistically can adapt to multiple brands and sectors
- Become a brand guardian for some of the agencies brands
- Lead by example to inspire the creative team with new design trends, ensuring as a team we continue to deliver quality work fit for now and the future
- Deliver campaign work and have a broad mindset to think and design across different marketing channels to best suit the target audience
- Work with the Account Directors to ensure we are pushing our creative offering wherever we can and inspiring with latest design trends
- Alongside the Client Services team, present and sell in creative projects to clients
- Deliver a wide variety of creatively led projects from print, digital, film and animation, working with the wider agency team
- Being able to work with the Digital Lead to create stunning websites and have involvement in UX/UI would be an advantage but not essential
- Headline writing and illustration are also areas that would benefit the agency and would be an advantage
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Be incredibly self-motivated and ideas led.
- Excellent eye for typography and layout.
- Awesome presentation skills.
- Able to take charge of situations, encouraging others to support your vision.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once to support the Creative Director.
- Able to translate ideas into actionable projects.
- Great knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator plus other packages such as AfterEffects would be an advantage