Macklin Street, London WC2B 5NF, UK
Account Management/CRM, Creative, Digital, Marketing |
11 May 2022 |
1 June 2022
Paradise is looking for a strategic, creative, and entrepreneurial Account Manager to join the agency team.
This is a role for someone looking to make their mark in a fast-paced agency environment alongside a young and vibrant team. The role is pivotal to the company’s next 3-year growth plan. We’re looking for a real team player and someone with a genuine understanding of the client-to-agency relationship within the creative industries. The position is centred fully around developing and nurturing new and existing clients - and will require the strategic skills to help set out growth and success plans for current clients. The role will report into the Head of Client Services but naturally requires the creative and entrepreneurial ability to proactively bring in new clients that fit within the entertainment sector.
Keywords for this role:
- Self Starter
- Target Driven
- Relationship Management
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking, be creatively minded, well organised, motivated, and a trusted ear for both new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the core industry sectors in which Paradise resides. This is essential in up-selling relevant services and skills to our clients at every stage of the process.
- Have the ability to build strong and trusted relationships with both Paradise’s new and existing clients onboarded by the business-development team. This includes proactively pushing new introductions on Paradise’s larger clients as well as having clear and innovative growth plans on how to take existing clients to the next level and increase business.
- Push new and innovative ideas – taking an interest in new forms of creative work in content and brand marketing. This may come in the form of up-selling within current projects, alongside pro-actively liaising with the creative and business development teams to push new and relevant creative ideas to help grow and support the client. This also includes assisting with creative ideas, planning, and project pitching.
- Confidently take a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies with the ability to best manage expectations and support the agency/client relationship. This includes liaison with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis and taking responsibility for the agency’s relationship and communication with the client on a day-to-day level.
- Experience in creative project management and confidently support delivering work within agreed timeframes and budgets. Including keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints, awareness of current business news, issues, and general societal insights, an understanding of clients' budgets, as well as agency resources.
- A background in advertising, design, or marketing with full awareness of creative processes and techniques.
- Motivated and able to join dots without management. This includes management of other team members or departments where applicable, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams, across account management, planning, creative, merchandise, marketing, and production.
- Confident flexibility, ambition, and enthusiasm for helping grow the agency at this pivotal stage.
- Essential experience in briefing and working with business development managers on how to grow and nurture new and existing accounts. Continually finding innovative and agile opportunities to increase revenue on customer accounts. This includes using experience to get the agency on the pitch list for larger accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships in order to bring in new business across other brands or sectors the client may have. The key here is to be continually looking for opportunities to increase revenue for the agency whilst adding key value for the client.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaison with key players from all business development strands to help guide these accounts through to pitch wins, larger business, and strengthen relationships regularly.
- Consistently aware of relevant market trends and business opportunities and establishing a proactive go to a market position with the creative agency and merchandise teams.
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly, ambitious team player with true initiative.
- A social person who cares about building relationships with brands and helping support them creatively.
- A talented Account Manager keen to grow with an ambitious young agency.
What we offer:
- A full-time position at a young, exciting, and fast-growing agency in the entertainment space.
- Salary £30-35k.
- A varied client base and workflow to keep you learning.
- A vibrant Central London studio location.
- An ambitious and lively agency team full of culture.
- A role allowing maximum entrepreneurial growth and the ability to really make your own mark within the company.
- Development days training packages.
- Several team building days and events.
- An in-house bar.
How to apply:
Please email your CV & Portfolio to Gen Lilley-Walsh at email@example.com.
Please note that unfortunately, whilst we appreciate everyone who takes time to get in touch – due to the number of applications – we will only be responding to applications whom we wish to move forward to interview stages.