Senior Account Manager Client services
Account Management/CRM, Data/Insight Planning, Media Planning/Buying, Media/Editorial/Content Management, Strategic Planning |
25 January 2022 |
22 February 2022
Senior Account Manager – Client services
This role is based in Bristol, Bath, London, and is open to remote working applications. Please don’t let your location stand in the way of you applying.
Adapt – a Welocalize company – is a digital performance marketing agency with a presence in Bath, Bristol, and London.
Our purpose is to help our clients to achieve ‘Growth Without Boundaries’ whatever their market, whoever their audience and however they measure success. That’s where you come in.
There’s never been a better time to join Adapt. Our roster of clients is expanding weekly, giving you the opportunity to work with global giants and exciting SMEs in almost every vertical. And we can’t grow quickly enough.
Our parent company, Welocalize, is one of the world’s ten largest localisation providers. Their linguistic and cultural expertise, combined with our digital marketing prowess, helps you drive exceptional results. Wherever in the world you need them.
- Manage digital marketing campaign planning, implementation, and execution, including SEO, paid media, conversion optimisation & email automation.
- Manage your allocated budget to ensure the budget is delivering a return on investment.
- Work with peers in the marketing team to ensure that the digital marketing strategies that have been put in place support and contribute to overall marketing goals
- Support less experienced members of the marketing team in their execution of digital campaign elements
- Work with the wider marketing team and other key stakeholders to assist in the development of the overall marketing strategy for the business
- Track effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and report findings
- Manage the design and production of digital marketing assets
- Manage the relationship with third-party resources (web dev/design, digital content producers) to brief in campaign-specific materials to support marketing initiatives
- Continual personal development of audience and sector understanding to ensure up-to-date best practice techniques are in place
- Research current and future industry, competitor, and location trends to inform future planning, campaign activities and feed into wider business plans
- Ongoing optimization of digital marketing campaigns to improve future performance
- Work closely with stakeholders within the Sales and GSSO teams to support best practices within the wider Customer Success team.
3+ years of experience at a similar Marketing Manager level role
Skills & Knowledge
- Digital Marketing – Campaign Strategy, Planning & Reporting
- Team Management
- Budget Management
- Cross-channel digital marketing expertise to include SEO, Paid Media, Conversion, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, B2B Marketing
This role will involve working closely and collaboratively with the Marketing Director, Marketing Managers, Sales Leaders, and the wider marketing team to ensure delivery of effective revenue-generating marketing activities.