Here at Snag, we have made it our mission to make sure everyone has clothing that actually fits them because thats what we all deserve.
Our tights were the first product we ever made and were so proud to say that weve sold over four million pairs so far! Since then, weve created our own range of basics, from leggings to tees to underwear. Were committed to making tights and clothing as sustainably and as affordable as we possibly can, in at least a size 4 to 38.
As a company, we welcome change and innovation, which means we take risks sometimes. In fact, we love ideas that challenge whats been done before. We believe that if you want to achieve extraordinary results, you must be prepared to do extra-ordinary things a Snag mantra!
We should show the work how it really is without bias in our marketing. All our marketing images are of our customers, people who love Snags and wear them all the time. We want to reflect all genders, abilities, ethnicities ages, and styles. Its our job to make the advertising world more inclusive and welcoming. Its just the right thing to do.
We value inclusivity and fairness, along with affordability for all customers and employees. We are also committed to implementing sustainable practices where possible. Our production dying systems use recycled water and we are never using plastic and are committed to using recycled materials whenever its possible. We are now looking for a Pay Per Click Manager to join our growing team and if you think you would be a fit, then we would love to hear from you.
* Previous experience within e-commerce marketing
* Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of keyword research software, Google Analytics, Tag Manager etc.
* Great communicator who can work together with a wide range of key stakeholders.
* Constant desire to learn and undertake new challenges.
* A data-driven, proactive and creative approach to problem-solving.
* Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines and priorities.
*Experience working with budgets of 50k+ monthly
*Experience scaling a brands paid search
* Using Google AdWords and Bing to set up, create and execute Pay Per Click & Shopping campaigns.
* Setting up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad copy, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
* Test creative messaging, landing pages and campaigns to optimise performance.
* Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation.
* Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place.
* Manage bids, modifiers, and budgets, optimise keywords, match types, ad copy and audiences
* Support the CMO with reporting of the group-wide paid media spend
* Work with website and content teams to select and provide requirements and improvements for landing pages.
* Managing automation, retargeting, and remarketing campaigns.