Senior Creative Copywriter
12 January 2022 |
26 January 2022
Remote opportunity based in UK/IRL
About the Role:
The Senior Creative Copywriter is responsible for delivering clear and compelling ideas and storytelling that inspire both our clients and ourselves. This isn’t just a writing role, it’s also an ideation role. Reporting to the Creative Director and working closely with design and strategy, you’ll generate original and inspiring copy of all kinds. From video and radio scripts to campaign lines, naming and social copy - you’ll craft stories that will stir our customers’ customers into action. This is a great opportunity for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic writer to produce best in class work for global leaders like Salesforce, Stripe, Tableau, Slack and Intel.
Atomic is a specialist creative agency offering brand, strategy and content solutions to some of the world’s most admired Tech and B2B brands. Our mission is to partner with ambitious leaders to create change through creativity and we are growing quickly with notable recent wins. We are searching for people with talent, energy and initiative, who aren’t afraid to ask questions or get busy finding answers.
- A qualification in communications, English or journalism is preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A portfolio of strong creative work.
- Team player with a cooperative, can-do attitude who can take the initiative to get the job done.
- The ability to flexibly adapt your writing style to match each client’s tone of voice.
- Prior experience in B2B/Tec
- Experience with MS Office, G Suite and iWork.
- Create original copy that is precise, punchy and engaging
- Generate campaign ideas and see them through from concept to completion
- Interrogate client briefs to understand the requirements of each project
- Articulate clients’ brand tone of voice
- Present work directly to clients with confidence and energy
- Collaborate with clients and in-house creative, strategy and client services teams to deliver effective, informed work.
- Benchmark work against best in class international creative
- Bring a high degree of writing knowledge and experience to the agency