Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK
Salary: Up to 50,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake both the electronic and health & beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different, exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a tenacious, driven, and organised Marketing professional who oozes creativity and can hit the ground running, this could be the next step in your career.
If you are
- Experienced in developing and executing engaging marketing campaigns
- Good at multitasking and decision making with strong attention to detail
- A metrics-driven individual with a creative flare
- Experienced in using a range of marketing and CRM tools
- Proficient in online marketing and social media
- Experienced in designing user-friendly, interactive applications and networking platforms
- We promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and to pave the future of the business.
What your Day might look like
- Create, execute, and oversee compelling marketing campaigns that stand out from the crowd
- Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies
- Developing and implementing long-term marketing and communication strategies to support the business and operational plans
- Analysing current marketing trends to identify new opportunities
- Analysing the performance of marketing campaigns to leverage behavioural interest
- Liaising directly and supporting Sales and production teams with new product collateral
- Working alongside the Design team to produce online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development
- Helping to develop a range of promotional activities across the business
- Providing directional support to the team and working closely with Digital Marketing Manager
- Massage chairs
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- Opportunities for progression
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company pension