- £90,000 - £100,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Category: Brand Management, Direct Marketing, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 19 November 2021 |
- Reference: Marketing Director
We are TPXimpact.
We deliver digital transformation that matters to organisations, to public services and to society. Our multidisciplinary teams work across technology, design, and digital experiences. Were united by the belief that its possible to deliver more that by harnessing digital technologies, modern ways of working and a fresh mindset we can create better outcomes for people and the planet.
Were proud to have driven positive, sustainable change across many public service organisations which have in turn supported people in the UK in dire need of their services. As a team and with our clients, weve proven beyond doubt that autonomous, multidisciplinary teams working in an agile way can deliver incredible outcomes that solve big problems. Our purpose feels more like a movement: people coming together around a shared purpose and a shared ambition to create transformation that benefits the world.
- We are Carbon neutral and working towards net zero
- We donate 1% of our time and profit to communities each year
- We run an in-house incubator programme for underrepresented entrepreneurs
- We are 50% male/female splitWe are a living wage employer
- We are working towards B Corp
Given all the things weve learned along the way, we recognise now that we have in front of us an incredible opportunity to organise ourselves in a new way to continue delivering even bigger impact.
This is what impact means to us.
Were an inclusive employer, and we care about diversity in our teams. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview.
- Develops marketing strategy for all the organisations propositions, sectors and markets.
- Leads marketing team to deliver measurably effective campaigns and communications programmes.
- Owner and steward of the TPXimpact brand.
- Facilitating brand transition implementation for newly acquired businesses as part of M&A activities.
- Leading the development and implementation of marketing strategy and plans across the key growth priorities, propositions and sectors.
- Owning TPXimpact brand strategy, ensuring a strong and differentiated brand that is consistently deployed across all touchpoints.
- Contributing to the M&A process by understanding brands and propositions of incoming companies, identifying how the acquisition affects our existing brand / messaging, and ensuring effective brand transition plans are in place.
- Promoting a commercial understanding of the organisations business priorities and growth areas.
- Leading and developing a high performing, cohesive team that delivers value against business strategy, commercial goals and an excellent stakeholder experience while enabling autonomy and professional development for all.
- Overseeing the measurement of all marketing activity - capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon robust ROI metrics.
- Leading on developing new and innovative ways to connect with target audiences and seeking out opportunities to differentiate TPXimpact from our competitors.
- Demonstrable experience of hiring, retaining and leading a high performing marketing team
- Use of marketing to build long-lasting engagement with audience/sector cohorts
- Experience of working with and influencing senior leadership teams
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience of smart use of financial resources to achieve marketing outcomes
- Exposure to high-growth environment and ability to demonstrate growing and changing style as an organisation expands
- Demonstrable experience of reaching niche audiences and generating meaningful marketing leads.
- Practitioner level experience of two or more relevant marketing disciplines
Experience (Nice to have):
- Experience of marketing professional services or agency businesses
- Experience of changing, growing and designing team structures
- Experience in a business where brand mergers happen and multiple brands have been managed effectively
- Leadership experience with newly formed teams
- Experience of marketing a brand internationally
- Experience of marketing for a publicly listed business
Some of the benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 2 charity volunteer days
- Working from home allowance
- Share incentive plan
- Cycle to work scheme Employer
- Pension Contribution of 4%
- Personal Development budget
- Electric Vehicle Leasing Scheme
Apply today with your CV and cover letter. Successful applicants will be shortlisted for an initial phone screen, if their application is progressed they will then complete a formal second stage competency based interview.
If you require any adjustments at interview, such as extra time or breaks etc, please let a member of the recruitment team know once theyve been in touch.
Salary 90k - 100k, dependant on experience