Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AF, UK
- £30k - £40k
- Category: Digital, Product Management, Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 24 September 2021 |
- Closing: 8 October 2021
WHO WE ARE
We are Propeller – a 360° digital agency delivering exceptional online experiences. We form strategic digital partnerships with a broad array of clients with a focus on the hospitality, luxury and lifestyle sectors.
Looking to join a brilliant team who love what they do? We’re a group of friendly, passionate people who care about our clients, our work and each other, whilst using exciting tech to help big and small brands grow online.
JOB DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be the trusted owner of client relationships for all of the projects you manage for some really exciting brands.
- You will deliver the lifespan of each of your projects: kick-off meetings; scoping; resourcing plans; stakeholder management; delivery; deployment.
- You will work closely with our Studio to ensure we deliver high quality work on time and within budget.
- You will contribute to our PM practice and provide leadership for junior members of the team.
THE PERSON WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A solid track record of Project Management experience
- A team player and great communicator
- Excellent presentation skills
- An incisive approach to working out problems
- A passion for all areas of digital and how they can be commercially applied
- A keen interest in best practice for web design and development
IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL IF ADDITIONALLY YOU HAD:
- Previous agency experience delivering mid-large scale projects
- A good understanding of Design and UX
- WordPress and Shopify / Shopify Plus experience
If this sounds like something you might like and you feel you would make a difference to Propeller, we would love to hear from you.