Account Executive, Media Sales Brand
826 Broadway, New York, NY, USA
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Media Planning/Buying, Sales/Business Development, Strategic Planning |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 6 September 2021 |
- Closing: 20 September 2021
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.(ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or call 1-844-873-9500) In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc)."
T-Mobile is changing the way people buy wireless by offering a more customer centric and simplified experience. We are obsessed with our customers, and are evolving into a data-driven mobile technology company. At T-Mobile, we pride ourselves on being the Un-Carrier, industry game-changers, passionate about solving our customer's issues. Now, we are bringing that same philosophy to digital marketing.
About Marketing Solutions, a division of T-Mobile USA
Marketing Solutions is a newly formed line of business under the Emerging Business Group focused on solving some of the biggest issues in the advertising industry. We’re standing up for consumers and advertisers to demand more from our industry – more visibility, more relevancy, more engagement. Our mobile-originated marketing platform uses deterministic insights to target and reach the right audiences, while measuring lift and impact. Join us on our mission to deliver an innovative, new approach to digital marketing
TMS’ advertising sales team is a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high
potential advertisers and agencies, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate our new to market ad solutions. Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of TMS, helping agencies and brands to connect with their customers better and grow their businesses.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow.
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide world class client service, research and market analysis.
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of TMS’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- You set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3-5 years of verifiable new client acquisition sales experience in a quota driven digital business
- 2+ years of experience in full life-cycle sales.
- 3-5 years of cold calling experience required
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant.
- Proven track record of success.
- Developed sales experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Independent self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Experience in building a book of business, ensuring the management and fulfillment of strategic targets, and in developing associated agreements.
- Experience in educating new advertisers on the benefits of transitioning from traditional media to digital marketing strategies.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota attainment.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective clients.
- 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED required
- Legally authorized to work in the US
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.