Soho, London, UK
- £45-50k plus discretionary bonus
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Agency Account Handling |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 19 July 2021 |
- Closing: 16 August 2021
Crush is embarking on an exciting period of expansion and with a focus on growth and retention, your role is central to ensuring success. Using an authoritative and empathetic approach, you’ll proactively manage Crush’s main accounts at the same time as creating value and continually seeking and identifying growth opportunities. As a true team player, you’ll have a passion for growing and nurturing the Accounts team to ensure its output is delivered in line with Crush’s commercial objectives.
- Use superhuman instincts to identify relevant opportunities and create incremental value with Crush brand partners, reporting regularly to Crush’s senior team
- Grow, nurture and manage the Accounts team, acting as a mentor to the more junior members
- Drive the team to achieve departmental and individual objectives, monitoring its output to ensure Crush’s high standards are maintained at all times
- Through constant reference to the Crush values and our ways of working, ensure that the Crush perspective is evident and remains present within all work and interactions with clients
- Report on campaign progress utilising outcomes data and analytics
- Be ultimately accountable for departmental budgets, ensuring the Accounts are closely managed to minimise exposure to potential overspend
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns, utilising reports to ensure KPIs are met
- Negotiate contracts and fees with Brand Managers and/or client procurement personnel
- Offer a discerning ‘client’ eye to appraisal of creative work ensuring that objectives are met and Crush quality levels are maintained
- Maintain a detailed awareness of trends within relevant markets, as well as within social media and the digital landscape
- Advise clients on innovative content formats, concepts and trends, continually looking to create opportunity whenever possible
- Utilise experience and instinct to build and maintain strong client relationships, consistently delivering to the highest standard
- Create measurable value for both Crush and Crush clients by maintaining a pro-active, growth mindset and encouraging the same from those around you
- The ability and personality to lead and inspire the Accounts team, as well as the wider agency and brand teams
- Passion for and understanding of the evolving digital landscape, trends and consumer behaviours, with demonstrable social media experience
- Unafraid to take charge when necessary, maintaining a balance between decisiveness and humility whilst being accountable at all times
- A track record of facilitating world-class creative development, with the ability to draw on strong instinct, judgement and experience
- Strong understanding of media and advertising industries, with practical experience of digital-first, cross-channel campaigns
- Have a knowledgeable, ambitious and team-centric approach, from day one
- Have a passion for music, entertainment, sport and lifestyle trends – all the things we care about
Crush is a specialist creative agency that tells brand stories through the culture of music, sport, entertainment and lifestyle. Thanks to impactful collaborations with some of the world’s most influential organisations, Crush has become a go-to for global consumer brands seeking a trusted, specialist partner to develop strategy, build campaigns, produce creative and deliver partnerships with iconic talent and rights holders.
With a culture rooted in the idea that the thing you love can actually be the thing you do, we consider ourselves amongst a fortunate few. We cultivate and nurture the passionate thinkers, creators and operators through constant exposure to diverse and varied work. This combined with perks such as summer working hours, including early finish on Fridays, enhanced holiday, parental and sick pay and a full EAP service, means we're an employer chosen by talented, ambitious and real people.
Crush is an equal opportunities employer. We actively welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, and do not discriminate against employees or applicants because of their race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.