Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, UK
- Category: Affiliate Marketing/SEO/PPC, Digital, Direct Marketing, Media Planning/Buying, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 18 May 2021 |
- Closing: 15 June 2021
It's a really exciting time to join Starcom, we're in a busy growth period thanks to our wonderful and talented people and now we're looking for a Performance Lead to elevate our progressive and ambitious advertisers.
This is a rare opportunity, to lead manage and own all paid activity across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, Bing, Amazon, Criteo, and any other growth eCommerce platforms.
You will build invaluable relationships with clients, media owner partners, internal agency teams, and the performance team around you. You will set the vision for the challenge and execute against it. The sky's the limit.
Working closely with Planning, Audience and Analytics teams, you will evolve our approach to data driven marketing, using your specialist experience.
You will lead the output of the PGF (offshore) team to make them a key part of our performance offering, setting the standard for other teams to follow.
If you're a go-getting doer, with a tenacious spirit and a love for embedding yourself in multiple teams to build strong relationships, and brainstorms innovative solutions, send us your application to kick start the conversation.Incentives
We offer a wide range of perks and benefits to our employees, here are a few:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Birthday day off after 1 year’s service
- Childcare vouchers for tax-free childcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme available 24/7
- Study leave, 2 days per year
- Volunteering leave, 2 days per year
- Eye test vouchers
- Local gym memberships
- Nearby restaurant and pub discounts in White City
- Pension scheme