Snr. Digital Art Director (Lead)
- Category: Creative, Design, Digital, E-Commerce, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 May 2021 |
- Closing: 10 June 2021
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Digital Art Director for our Racquet Sport Division (focus on the HEAD tennis brand) in our Creative Studio in London, UK.
You'll be leading our creative racquet sport team on the ideation, creation and delivery of the many marketing and communication projects we produce for our various digital channels (web, mobile, social media, Ecom, apps, interactive, film, video, POS, 3D, etc.) as well as executing and producing these brand and product campaigns for our partners and international markets.
- Minimum of 7 years of creative digital experience working on 360 campaigns with a skew towards digital and social across different mediums: stills, video, post production, VFX
- Passionate about excellent design, you are a creative thinker, comfortable ideating large brand campaigns through to smaller social activations
- Bring multi-level/dimensional thinking and unique concepts together to tell a cohesive, compelling and engaging story throughout all our brand touchpoints including: social, OOH, POS and sales materials
- Oversee art direction and direction during photoshoots
- Translate multi-channel briefs into consumer-centric experiences to be activated across all devices
- Have strong communication skills, enabling you to build and maintain strong relationships with Senior Management
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong strategic mindset. We create inspiring campaigns that help us grow as a brand, not just pretty pictures
- You will have worked in the tennis industry and/or are an avid tennis player yourself
Candidates should be bursting with ideas and passion for cutting edge design and have an obsessive interest in sports (particularly tennis), digital innovation and pixel perfection.
- As the creative driving force for our Racquet Sports Division, and as such be prepared to be a leader, mentor and ensure the creative support in your team are aligned in your brand and campaign vision
- Highly motivated to create cutting-edge and engaging content to drive the aesthetic of HEAD content to the next level, to be the best in the industry
- Developing great creative solutions for key business and brand propositions, tasks and challenges
- Interested in helping to push a consumer-focused organisation forward with progressive ideas and concepts
- Improving usability, functionality and aesthetics across all digital media
- Passionate about keeping up-to-date with changes in design and digital technology, including an understanding of new trends in culture, sport and social media
- Provide clear and aspirational guidance and knowledge sharing to a team from a creative standpoint
Please apply with a cover letter and a link to you online portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio will not be accepted/reviewed.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put the job title you are applying to in the subject line)
- You will be full of drive, energy and an infectious passion in pursuing your vision and stimulating others
- You must love to craft ideas through innovative tech and inspire those around you
- In-depth racquet sport industry (particularly tennis) expertise and know-how
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- A team player who thrives working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
- A keen interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as well as in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
- Naturally creative and imaginative with a keen eye for detail and premium, luxurious brand experiences
You will need 7+ years experience working as a Digital Designer where you've been elevated to work with and above others to direct your creative vision. You will need to show commitment and determination to help our brand develop and stand out on all digital platforms. You must be proficient in using the most up-to-date software and hardware.
- Know how to create industry leading and cutting-edge, multi-level (360) campaigns
- Understand how to utilise data and consumer driven insight to create successful campaigns and product launches
- The ability to present cohesive solutions to complex problems in an immediate and understandable way
- Direct to client experience
- Application of consumer behaviour and user engagement design across all projects
- Conceptual thinker and developer of progressive ideas
- Ability to weave a high degree of interactivity into creative concepts to maximize the consumer experience
- Experience creating engaging paid and organic social media experiences across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- Takes a keen interest in the R&D product development and production of HEAD sporting goods: racquets, bags, strings, footwear, etc.
- Ability to work with product developers to produce and test the functionality of the end product
- A master of industry-standard graphics and multimedia software packages including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects bonus, Premiere- bonus) and Cinema 4D- bonus.
You will have worked in the tennis industry and/or are an avid tennis player yourself. Candidates should be bursting with ideas and passion for cutting edge design and have an obsessive interest in sports (particularly tennis), digital innovation and pixel perfection.