Senior Video Producer - Southampton
- Category: Commercial Production, Creative, Design, Event Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 4 May 2021 |
- Closing: 17 May 2021
What’s it all about
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing award-winning national agency – working primarily from our Winchester office but with flexible home working opportunity.
BECG is an integrated communications agency working in the built environment sectors. Our services include PR and marketing, Public Affairs and consultation, social media, brand strategy, design, video, content production, digital development and more.
We are looking for a passionate and agile senior video producer with an eye for detail, passion for creativity, and a proactive mindset - to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for creating engaging content, and your projects will be varied. From live action, to animation, social content and live streams.
What you’ll need to do
We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience in corporate, B2B and B2C video production.
As Senior Video Producer you will be overseeing a lot of the projects coming into the video team. You will be experienced in creating high-end video/animated content, and as a senior video producer you’ll be overseeing a lot of the projects coming into the video team. You’ll also work closely with the head of video on the concepting of new projects, client and account management liaison and leading in the higher end projects (directing shoots, working with designers on storyboards, online edits, etc).
You’ll be an integral part of the growth of the video team and we are looking for someone to bring in a fresh exciting approach to our offer.
- Excellent showreel showcasing a variety of projects and skills
- End to end video production; from creative and planning, through to shooting, editing, graphics, audio and grading
- A sound knowledge of cameras and filming equipment – specifically the Canon cinema range
- Animation and motion graphics to a high standard
- High level skill with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects, knowledge of best practice workflows and sequence settings, can resolve any technical issue within the programs
- A good understanding of social content creation and the different formats
- A creative mind with with brilliant attention to detail
- Proactive and eager to learn
- You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable working on multiple projects
- Passionate about process and delivery, willing to go the extra mile
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate creative thinking
- A methodical and organised approach to workload and deadlines,
Core technical program skills that will be required include:
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Microsoft Office
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Initial training and on-going development from experienced team members
- Long term career prospects, as we grow
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
Who we are & what we do
BECG is a sector specialist communications consultancy for the built environment. We provide our private and public sector clients with expert counsel and communications services including public affairs, planning communications, corporate communications, public relations, and marketing. We use our expertise to promote a better understanding and acceptance of the built environment and deliver value to our clients by maximising opportunities, managing reputations and reducing risk.
Operating from nine offices across the UK, our people are sector specialists that champion the built environment sectors. They manage political, media and community relationships for some of the UK’s most respected companies. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most experienced stakeholder and community engagement teams in Britain.
BECG has been awarded the Best Places to Work in Property accolade by Property Week, ICCO EMEA Independent Consultancy of the Year Award, ranked No 2 in Property Week’s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings, and named one of the top three fastest growing PR consultancies in the UK by PR week.
BECG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.