Junior Studio Manager / Workflow Manager with Design Capabilities - Winchester / Portsmouth/ Southampton
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Creative, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Strategic Planning |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 4 May 2021 |
- Closing: 17 May 2021
What’s it all about
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing award-winning national agency – working flexibly from the Southampton area with occasional travel to our London office --
BECG is an integrated communications agency working in the built environment sectors. Our services include PR and marketing, Public Affairs and Consultation, social media, brand strategy, design, video, content production, digital development and more.
We are looking for a proactive, commercially minded and highly capable communicator to take on the daily management of the studio’s workflow. A role that would suit a highly organised individual who loves to provide solutions to the day to day challenges of managing an agile creative team. A lover of process, you’ll always be actively looking at ways to make interaction with the studio easier for everyone involved without jeopordising the transparency of the resource calendar.
What you’ll need to do
You’ll be responsible for keeping our team on track, the guardian of the studio workflow! You will be working closely with the head of creative services daily, ensuring they are kept in the loop and up to date with all aspects of the teams’ workflow, including financially driven tasks including timesheets.
- Familiar with Wrike or similar workflow management software
- Tech Savvy and Mac proficient
- Previous experience minimum 3 years and from a creative background, ideally a designer.
- Solid understanding of a creative agency workflow is needed.
- A proven track record of understanding and deconstructing briefs for designers, producers and developers to work from.
- Proven understanding of the technicalities and specifications of different mediums synonymous with a creative output across digital, print and video
- Experience overseeing some financial aspects of a creative workflow, including ensuring time spent is time invoiced etc.
- Organised in a clear and transparent style – ensuring everyone is able to understand the current workflow state.
- Proactive and eager to learn
- You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment; comfortable working on multiple projects
- Passionate about process and delivery, willing to go the extra mile
- A methodical and organised approach to workload and deadlines, with brilliant attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working policy
- Initial training and on-going development from experienced team members
- Long term career prospects, as we grow
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Bike scheme
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
Who we are & what we do
BECG is a sector specialist communications consultancy for the built environment.
We provide our private and public sector clients with expert counsel and communications services including crisis planning and communications, government relations and advocacy, planning communications, corporate communications, public relations, marketing, placemaking and social value.
The Group also incorporates Cavendish Advocacy, Liberty One Communications, and CrowdControlHQ. Operating from 10 offices across the UK, we are proud to work with some of the world’s biggest brands and established listed companies and employ the very best experts in communications.
BECG is the PRCA UK Consultancy of the Year, Top 3 in the PRWeek Public Affairs Consultancy rankings, and 55th in the PRWeek Top 150. We have also been awarded Best Place to Work in Property, by Property Week, and continue to promote a diverse and inclusive working environment at BECG through our partnerships with Planning Out, BAME in Property, and Women in Property.
BECG is an equal opportunities employerand welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.