DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER
27 Turner Street, Manchester M4 1DG, UK
- Category: Affiliate Marketing/SEO/PPC, Digital, Marketing, Media/Editorial/Content Management, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 19 April 2021 |
- Closing: 30 April 2021
ORCHID is an independent full-service creative agency with studios in Jersey, Manchester and Frome. Our team of clever thinkers and creative specialists produces award-winning campaigns that create change, by injecting soul into clients’ stories, bringing energy to their delivery and driving change in belief and action. With the recent opening of our Manchester studio, we are looking for a brilliant digital campaign manager to join our growing team.
YOUR ROLE AT A GLANCE
This is an exciting new role for someone ready to take a step up in their career and lead ORCHID’s digital campaign offering for clients. You’ll be responsible for owning and delivering campaigns, working closely with our in-house creative, planning and PR teams.
You’ll work across a number of client accounts to plan, write, manage, deliver and evaluate campaigns that create change for our clients. We are a creative agency, so you will need to know your stuff when it comes to design, with an interest in current design trends and an understanding of design workflows. You’ll be expected to support with pitches, contribute campaign-winning creative ideas, and proactively go after new work for the agency.
You will have experience of managing client accounts and delivering cross-channel campaigns and projects across social, web, and digital including:
- Social and paid digital campaigns (particularly display and PPC) with understanding of goals, conversions and audience profiling, targeting, testing and reporting.
- Using Hootsuite and social listening tools.
- Analysing and interpreting user data from social channels and Google Analytics.
- SEO best practice and experience of managing web design projects.
- Planning, writing, managing, delivering and analysing email marketing campaigns.
- Project managing video and animation projects.
- At least five years’ agency experience with client relationship management expertise.
- Solid understanding of marketing, advertising and content management principles and design workflows.
- An inspiring persuasive and confident approach to planning and delivering campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and brilliant project management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail and budget management.
- Passionate about social listening, noting trends and generating ideas.
- The ability to work unsupervised to ensure timely delivery of campaigns.
- The role can be demanding, so real motivation is required to thrive.
- 25 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays (which include Jersey’s Liberation Day)
- A ‘duvet day’ on your birthday.
- An inspiration day with budget for you to do something inspiring of your choice.
- Healthcare contribution.
- NEST Pension contribution.
- Hybrid working – the role will be studio based but with flexibility to work from home.
- Orchid Inspired - want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We’ll provide an allowance as part of your professional development.
- Orchid Wellbeing – our people are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work.
- Orchid Good – we encourage and support our staff to undertake volunteering activities in our communities.