SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Circa £40k-£60k
- Category: Sales/Business Development |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 12 April 2021 |
- Closing: 26 April 2021
Headquartered in Moscow and operating across 10 markets, publishing innovative digital and social content, we reach more than 12.5 million people worldwide. With a commitment to delivering quality content and brand experiences, our mission is to open the doors to a word of excellence, creativity and passion.
BURO.UK are looking for a dynamic and creative Senior Account Manager to work across a portfolio of clients and agencies within the UK. You will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to scope and deliver campaigns with advertisers for Buro247.com. Campaign activity includes, but is not limited to, rich media ad units, branded content offerings, custom videos, social content and cross-platform takeovers.
Your goal will be to drive revenue for BURO247.com, meet brand/agency objectives, build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and exceed brand performance expectations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue by building relationships with Key Decision makers in agencies
- Pro Actively build and develop new relationships through cold calling, networking and lead generation
- Ensure a constant market presence for BURO with a high volume of weekly external meetings
- Operate in a consultative manner that sees you engage agencies, respond to their needs, and develop solutions that deliver desired outcomes for both creative and display
- Pro Actively develop creative solution concepts and pitch via agency/client base
- Build a qualified pipeline and strive to exceed targets
- Build Internal Profile by working collaboratively with Editorial, design etc.
- Sell and oversee the delivery of profitable projects that drive gross profit growth that exceed client expectations
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of media sales experience and a solid understanding of digital media.
- A proven ability to network, build relationships and generate new business at all levels
- Existing relationships with stake holders in key agencies (PLUS, Zenith, KR Media, Mediacom)
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm for driving new business and closing deals
- Excellent written communication skills with proven track record of writing compelling, winning proposals
- Ability to think creatively
- Confident brand/agency facing presentation skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills; able to work effectively under pressure
- Collaborative attitude is essential
- Experience of working within the luxury sector
- Great attention to detail
- Proven track record of outstanding negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of BURO offering, capabilities and editorial principles
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent technical and software skills (i.e Excel, Keynote, ppt)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with a leading commercial, editorial and creative team
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Industry leading benefits package including: pension, comprehensive private health insurance, life assurance and income protection
- 25 day annual holiday entitlement in addition to Bank Holidays, your birthday, and Christmas
This role will report into the Global Commercial Director.
Please apply with Covering letter and CV to Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org