Marketing & Content Executive (Home based, then Ashford)
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Event Management, Marketing, Media/Editorial/Content Management, Strategic Planning |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 April 2021 |
- Closing: 23 April 2021
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Execute the agencies editorial calendar in accordance with the agency’s marketing strategy to produce and delegate content including news, case studies, PR, blogs and events
- Management of website content including the creation of new pages and blog content
- Manage the distribution of agency content to external sites via Press List contacts and via portals for BIMA, The Drum Network and The Drum Recommends
- Completing weekly marketing reporting metrics/ scorecards
- Management of marketing leads and marketing campaigns in Zoho CRM
- Creation of monthly newsletters (content and imagery) via Zoho Campaigns
- Researching event venues in London and wider UK locations
- Arranging and hosting events from venue research, inviting, event logistics and pre and post event follow up via email. This includes CRM including adding account, contact and lead information to CRM
- Managing monthly webinars (content, Eventbrite, email promotion, hosting, data collection)
- Adding sales and marketing data to CRM
- Overseeing the creation and production of the agency’s Paid social ads (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Manage agency social media channels including creating engaging content.
- DSMN8 schedule (scheduling content to be shared by senior staff and client-facing staff)
- PR experience would also be an advantage- writing press releases and an understanding of distributing and coverage tracking.
We would expect our team members to adhere to and promote our company core values. To take responsibility for the quality and presentation of your own work and environment. To be always looking for new avenues and opportunities for Sagittarius and to accurately record all worked hours against the appropriate client and to report any work requests to the appropriate lead.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to research and create content/ articles.
- Creative / Design skills would be advantageous.
- Good social skills and enjoy meeting new people.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines and to be able to deliver measurable results
- To be highly proactive in your own working methods and approach
- Be able to manage own workloads and effectively prioritise.
- Ability to work against internal and external deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Forward/ Future thinking (planning)
- Sitecore or Website CMS Experience is required
- Zoho CRM & Zoho Campaigns Experience would be advantageous.
- Event booking systems such as Eventbrite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier Pro or equivalent video editing experience would be advantageous.
- Google Analytics
- Good understanding of G-suite
An understanding of the business side of:
- Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn
Specific Job Skills / Knowledge
- An understanding of the sales and marketing environment, challenges, and objectives
Qualifications / Training
- CIM / IDM Marketing Qualifications or Marketing Degree or relevant experience