Sitecore Optimisation Consultant
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Data Marketing/Analyst, Digital, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 April 2021 |
- Closing: 23 April 2021
Purpose of Role
To work with our clients, in conjunction with the Head of Sitecore Optimisation Consultancy (SOC) and our Account Management team, to develop their Digital Experience Platform focused strategy and the associated implementation of personalisation and marketing automation roadmaps and specifications, with a keen focus on ROI.
To represent us as a Sitecore specialist agency you will also deliver the agency's Sitecore Business Optimisation Services workshops with client stakeholders to define the necessary elements of a successful Sitecore XP implementation. In addition, you will work with our clients to define team skills and roles and provide training on the Sitecore Experience platform.
Within the agency you will also be a Sitecore champion, helping keep the agency up to date with the latest in Sitecore features and best practice (XP, EXM, Commerce and Content Hub). Alongside the Head of SOC, you will also play a crucial link between your wider Experience Optimisation (XO) division and the digital engineers and business analysts elsewhere in the agency.
This is an exciting opportunity to be actively involved in the growth of one of our newest teams and its unique service provision within the agency, which will in itself provide broader commercial experience. Your role in working with clients at a strategic level across some of the latest digital techniques will also potentially enhance future career progression.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- As a consultant you will work closely with the Head of SOC, the Account Management team and our Business Analysts to deliver Digital Strategy Consultancy, Sitecore Consultancy, Training and implementation guidance as a sellable consultancy service to our clients.
- To be a Sitecore XP champion within the agency, responsible for helping keep the agency up to date with the latest in Sitecore features and best practice.
- To be actively engaged with the positioning, marketing and pitching of SOC to prospects and existing clients.
- Developing and sustaining a deep holistic understanding of our customer’s business, using this understanding to drive the client’s use of Sitecore in powering their marketing agenda through support on strategy and budget setting for your clients across all marketing channels (Search, Social, Offline, Mobile etc.).
- Constantly looking for cross sell and upsell opportunities from the full range of services provided by Sagittarius as well as looking at introducing emerging channels and technologies through thought leadership.
- Working closely with the agency client services, account management and business development teams to raise the profile of the SOC team through influencing, educating and advocating.
- Consistently ensuring the customer service levels are high and that Sagittarius is a valued partner to its clients. Monitor and record hours spent on each client project.
- Working with the Head of SOC and Chief Experience Officer to identify, evaluate, develop and launch new strands of consultancy services based on identifying client needs and opportunities presented by new techniques or technologies.
- Keep pace with current, emerging and future trends or technologies within the wider digital space and identify ways to adopt any new techniques to improve SOC services.
- Support the business development team through preparing or attending relevant pitches for SOC services and wider XO opportunities.
- You will have exceptional strong communication skills both written and verbal, able to present confidently and with clarity to large and small audiences, both internal and external.
- Experienced in utilising technology to professionally present to your clients and potential new clients.
- Good relationship building skills – able to build and maintain credibility, work with integrity and professionalism, both with clients and internal stakeholders from the account management team.
- You will have the leadership ability to lead and motivate creative and technical teams and be able to communicate confidently with developers ensuring briefs and plans are clearly understood.
- You will understand the value of extremely high standards of customer service and able to build solid and enduring relationships.
- To be highly analytical – able to understand and feedback after analysing large amounts of data.
- To have good literacy and fluency of language for preparing documents, and be able to convey complex messages.
- Be aware of the practical application of technology to enhance marketing efforts and return on investment (ROI).
- Be able to work with, train, mentor, and develop new team members as the team grows in future.
Specific Job Skills / Knowledge
- Able to define a digital strategy, focused on platform and approach ROI and work with our clients to implement this and continuously analyse, assess and improve this
- Understanding a client's business – it’s challenges and opportunities
- Sitecore Expertise and ability to translate Digital Strategy into Sitecore implementations
- SBOS Workshops (Goals/EV/Profiling/Personalisation/Automation/Testing)
- Sitecore Experience Platform Training
- Champion SOC and Sitecore within the Agency
- Train and develop others in Sitecore DXP and Strategy (inc xDB)
Qualifications / Training
Formal marketing qualification such as CIM or IDM or a related business qualification would be advantageous.
Expectations of the post holder
- The post holder will undertake assigned responsibilities effectively and efficiently within regulatory and legislative requirements and achieve agreed individual and department targets within the company’s staff appraisal process and to: -
- Ensure that equality of opportunity is promoted. Ensure effective quality standards are maintained.
- Be committed to professional self-development through participation in training as necessary to develop the job role.
- Comply with and promote the company’s Health and Safety policy and to undertake appropriate Health and Safety training.
- Help position Sagittarius Marketing as a serious player in the UK agency marketplace. Continue to develop personal technical skills and to challenge and stretch boundaries.
- Be open and interested in new technology and methods of delivering the company’s products and services.