Senior Marketing Manager (maternity cover)
London EC1V 1AZ, UK
- Category: Digital, Marketing, Sales/Business Development, Strategic Planning |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 8 April 2021 |
- Closing: 22 April 2021
Builtvisible is a best in class, organic digital marketing agency. We’ve consistently grown over the last decade by showcasing our team’s expertise through website content, social media, email and events. Building on this foundation, our in-house specialists have created a content strategy to deliver best in class B2B marketing at every stage of the customer funnel. From attracting new clients that are the perfect fit to join our exciting portfolio, to supporting development and advocacy programmes with our existing partners, the strategy ensures that every touchpoint reflects the Builtvisible experience.
You will be responsible for the successful execution of this strategy designed to showcase the exceptional people, clients and work that make us who we are. You’ll create and implement a measurement framework to understand and champion marketing performance across the agency, working closely with our internal experts to consistently evolve and improve the strategy.
A highly motivated self-starter you’ll be charged with reviewing our content marketing outputs and workflows to take advantage of opportunities and shape processes to create a well-oiled marketing machine that sets and consistently delivers on the agency’s objectives including:
- Driving sales leads that are the perfect fit for Builtvisible
- Supporting the client services team to develop accounts and build advocacy
- Maintaining an exceptional brand reputation and growing awareness across our product offering
- Attracting top talent to come and join the team
- Pick up and run with Builtvisible’s content strategy from awareness through to conversion and beyond into advocacy, ensuring a consistent stream of compelling content is created, uploaded and promoted on all owned digital channels. Work with our team on an ongoing basis to consistently refine and evolve the strategy for maximum ROI.
- Set and own marketing’s KPIs. Define what to measure, how and most importantly what good looks like at an agency level as well as channel and department specific goals.
- Build and implement a reporting framework to understand marketing performance and join the dots with sales. Regularly communicate insightful results to stakeholders throughout the agency and champion performance amongst the teams. Use the data to educate and evolve the marketing strategy, taking performance from strength to strength.
- Hit the ground running in managing the execution of and processes around activities including (but not limited to) website content, events, case studies, organic social and email.
- Review the marketing outputs and workflows using your learnings to refine our approach and make the most efficient use of the assets available to you to deliver on our objectives.
- Work with finance to define the marketing budget against a robust, data-driven justification and be accountable for the ROI of all agency marketing spend.
What are we looking for?
- A highly organised self-starter able to hit the ground running
- Proactive and results-focused marketer with a passion for performance
- An agency-spirited all-rounder and extremely effective collaborator
- A confident written and verbal communicator with a meticulous eye for detail
- A curious, entrepreneurial spirit relentlessly looking for ways to take our marketing to the next level
- Previous experience marketing an agency or digital marketing tool/platform working closely with(in) a sales function to deliver targeted MQLs
- Proven ability to develop and optimise internal processes to improve performance
- You should have experience with:
- Social media scheduling and reporting tools
- Wordpress and/or similar CMS
- Google Analytics
- Graphics editing software e.g. Photoshop
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience working with SEO, content marketing, digital pr and data is beneficial.
- Experience building and running lead nurturing programmes