Marketing Automation & Operations Manager (London or remote working within UK)
- Category: Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 23 March 2021 |
- Closing: 20 April 2021
Are you an experienced marketing manager who specializes in automation – creating, executing and tracking inbound/outbound marketing and CRM efforts (including managing lead scoring, nurturing, analytics and reporting)? We are looking for an energetic and talented marketing automation manager who understands Hubspot inside and out and also knows their way around WordPress and Google Analytics, to drive website success.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a highly collaborative self starter with a growth mindset and a can-do attitude. You will also have very strong attention to detail and data, and you’ll know how to use data as fuel to drive results. You’ll understand the sales journey, as well as Marketing’s role in it, and demonstrate strong cross-functional collaboration, especially with sales counterparts. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that values those who are action oriented and solutions driven. You’ll also ideally have spent time in an ad tech company or inside the advertising industry on agency, martech vendor or tech brand. This role reports directly to the CMO and is integral to the global Marketing Team.
Blis is the leading privacy-first, location-powered programmatic advertising partner. We deliver accurate targeting at scale without reliance on personal data, helping the world’s largest brands and media agencies drive key business outcomes through personalised and high-performing digital advertising.
Blis uses real-world and online data, as well as behaviour and lifestyle indicators, to profile and understand audiences better than anyone else. Using a global planning and measurement panel of 1.5 billion consented devices and taking an aggregated and anonymous approach to audience targeting, Blis reaches precise audiences at scale without reliance on personal data.
Established in the UK in 2004, Blis now operates in more than 40 offices across five continents. Working with the world’s largest and most customer-driven companies across all verticals including Unilever, Samsung, McDonald's, HSBC, Mercedes Benz and Peugeot, as well as every major media agency, Blis reaches over a billion mobile devices a year.
At Blis our vision is to be the undisputed leader in location-powered advertising and analytics. We believe that values create behaviours and behaviours create a culture. Our company values are a huge part of our DNA. We are fully committed to creating a powerful culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces diversity, encourages people to bring their authentic selves to work, educates everyone at Blis about matters of equality and engages with the wider industry community to drive social change.
As an equal opportunity employer, we treat all our employees and job applicants fairly and equally. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination and take all reasonable steps to create a work environment in which all employees are treated with respect and dignity. We don't condone or tolerate any form of harassment, by employees or by others who do business with us.
- Ideate and execute various email marketing campaigns and collaborate with team members to work on the design and copy/content elements.
- Manage the scheduling, testing, deployment and tracking of customer email campaigns, newsletters and landing pages using Hubspot, ensuring all workflows and tracking codes are set up and applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring.
- Develop a testing strategy to identify the optimal deployment times for emails and provide insights back to the rest of the Marketing Team and run A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance.
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows accordingly, actively monitoring all campaign analytics, creating and delivering appropriate reporting on campaign performance and communicating results with recommended actions for optimisation, including tracking lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of our email database to identify and target actives, lapsers and dormants with specific campaigns.
- Ensure compliance while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data.
- Website management: Day-to-day website management, optimisation and reporting, as well as managing website design and development projects (end-to-end), including management of designers and external agencies. This includes a currently live project to redesign the website, as well as maximising the effectiveness of our product representation and lead capture.
- Operational support: Produce marketing reporting on a regular basis and lead the development and delivery of quarterly marketing reports and handle other marketing operations tasks required, in partnership with the CMO.
Skills and requirements
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience in ad-tech B2B ideally in a marketing operations focused role
- Demonstrated proficiency in Hubspot and Zoho working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, data analysis and Google Analytics
- Solid experience Wordpress (and ideally Elementor) and Google Analytics. Proven experience working within CRM/Email marketing and or campaign management.
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, and user experience and user interface design and paid digital/social
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages
- You have excellent project management and problem solving skills.
- You have strong planning and organisational skills with keen attention to detail and data.
- You have experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships and influencing those who do not work for you directly.
- You have a bias for action, results and delivery, with a high quality bar.
- Creative thinker with solid analytical skills.
- Collaborative team player and adept at stakeholder management.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible – you are a self-starter eager to learn new skills.
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
We are able to offer this role working anywhere in the UK with occasional travel to our offices in the UK- London/ Edinburgh.