Digital Campaign Manager
- Category: Digital, Marketing, Sales/Business Development, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 19 January 2021 |
- Closing: 15 February 2021
We're searching for a talented Digital Campaign Manager to support all digital activations across our Client Services team. The role will provide structure and consistent monitoring of digital delivery, leading to improved service and results for our customers. The role is responsible for all digital activations for any paid-for client including digital advertising, programmatic, social and any reporting and success metrics.Skills Requirements
- Expertise of Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager (or similar platforms e.g doubleclick, OpenX, MoPub, Kevel)
- Knowledge of Google Data Studios
- Knowledge on SEM Rush (or similar SEM platforms)
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM platforms)
- Knowledge of Asana preferable but not necessary
- Solid Understanding Rich Media, 3rd party served tags, 3rd party reporting tools etc…
- High proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of Social media and relevant channels to market
- Knowledgable and experienced in Digital Advertising.
- Ability to compile reports from Google Ad Manager or Google Analytics for campaign analysis.
- Able to interpret the data to make recommendations for improved performance
- Broad knowledge across all routes to market such as Email, Social (organic and paid), digital and any others.
- Represent the Client services team and act as the main point of communication to the central Data and Digital team
- Work with the Client Services department to develop and build products/management tools to better serve our clients across all digital capabilities
- Identify processes and workflows to improve efficiencies
- Lead all inventory, forecasting and pacing efforts for digital activations including The Drum newsletters and social
- Assist the new business teams in the digital strategy and live pitching of new opportunities.
- To join sales calls, pitches, and presentations, and to help commercial teams out when called upon.
- To provide relevant insight into thedrum.com audience and relay what works best.
- To lead the onboarding of client campaigns
- Manage all elements of a paid-for client campaigns including tracking and optimisation.
- Manage all regular reporting of all digital client success metrics.
- Responsibility for The Drums’ programmatic offering through Rubicon Project. covering OM, PG and PMPSS