Account Management/CRM, Digital, Marketing |
12 January 2021 |
9 February 2021
The Drum is a leading global publisher for the marketing and media industries. Our mission is to help our 1.2-plus million readers prepare for what’s next. We provide actionable insights, guidance, inspiration and solutions. Each day we offer a deeper take on what’s important for our community—of thinkers, doers, creators and innovators. We are the global solutions source. We are The Drum.
The CRM marketer will manage customer and prospect data and communications across The Drum’s portfolio of products and services. Working closely with colleagues in the marketing team, this role will help to improve the efficiency of our communications, improve our customer retention and increase prospect acquisition. This role requires experience of marketing automation and of designing, building and managing successful CRM campaigns and programme.
- At least 5 years' experience of managing CRM activities in a relatable role
- Proficient in utilizing the latest systems and technology to manipulate/analyze data
- Confident in working with large and complex data sets
- Experienced in delivering measurable improvements in customer and prospect acquisition and retention rates.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and as part of a cross functional team.
- Targeting and segmenting audience data to enable effective customer comms
- Building customer and prospect lists
- Planning and managing acquisition and retention campaigns
- Testing, learning, reporting and analyzing email campaigns performance using analytical tools
- Utilizing our data and comms systems to best effect including Salesforce and Pardot
- Creating personalized communications for our members of The Drum
- Supporting the marketing team to design, structure and activate campaigns across the Drum’s portfolio of products and services
- Work alongside the data team to ensure all communications follow the appropriate policies and meet data privacy standards under GDPR