Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Category: Digital, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 19 November 2020 |
- Closing: 17 December 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing B2B marketing and communications agency located in the heart of Manchester. Having recently won several new clients, we are looking for a talented recruit to join our dynamic team of highly skilled marketers and science communicators.
As Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, your role involves driving conversions for some of the most innovative science and pharmaceutical companies in the world. You should have a proven track record of shaping and implementing successful performance-based strategies that incorporate paid search, native, PPC and CRO conversion rate optimisation. You’ll also need to be comfortable with hands-on delivery and communicating to various stakeholders on a regular basis.
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate how they have generated strong ROI in the past in line with their clients’ goals. This role will suit an ambitious candidate wanting to drive successful digital campaigns for companies at the forefront of scientific innovations globally.
Please note, we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
- Passion for the field and strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- A forward thinking, analytical approach with the ability of always looking at new channels and platforms that could benefit our clients
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience delivering digital marketing
- Highly proficient in Google Ads
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of paid social strategies and best practices
- Experience working with conversion lead campaigns and tracking multiple channels using attribution methods such as UTM
- Confident in making data-based recommendations to clients regarding their digital marketing spend
- Ability to create visual report presentations on campaign performance.
- Good communications skills that can adapt between start-up to FTSE 100 companies
- Experience with conversion lead performance tracking, primarily lead generation
- Ownership of client budget against performance
- Creating custom presentations and reports tracked against spend and conversions
- Creating and optimising Google Ads campaigns
- Creating and optimising Native ad campaigns
- Conducting keyword research and utilising insights
- Planning and creating retargeting campaigns
- Devising A/B tests to continually optimise client campaigns
- Reviewing search query reports, heatmaps and user videos to assist in conversion rate optimisation
- Leading client presentations to multiple stakeholders
- Communicating new areas of technology and strategies internally
- Google Tag Manager
- UTM tagging
- Native platforms such as Outbrain and Taboola
- Paid social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- 23 days of holidays plus bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Birthday celebrations
- Access to reduced rate on-site gym and wellness centre
- Drinks fridge and regular wine o’clocks
- Central Manchester office located in the NEO building, offering free community events on-site for the creative industry and to facilitate personal growth