Digital Marketing Specialist: London UK, Madison USA or remote
- Category: Digital, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 26 October 2020 |
- Closing: 9 November 2020
Get Widen everywhere brand marketers and martech buyers go looking for digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) solutions.
Established in 1948, Widen builds high-performing software that enables over one million marketers, content creators, and technologists at 660+ global brands to create impactful, measurable, and consistent brand experiences. Embracing innovation and change for over 70 years, we’ve evolved from an engraving business to a global software company by putting our customers at the forefront of all we do.
To build upon our legacy and grow our presence in Europe, we're looking for an experienced marketer to join our well-established marketing team. This new Digital Marketing Specialist role will take our marketing to the next level and be pivotal in helping us reach our ambitious goals. Your number one objective: lead generation and nurturing! You’ll be key to expanding Widen’s market reach across North America and Europe via owned and paid channels with ownership of digital ads, paid media, and by writing content that converts. We encourage experimentation and embrace an agile methodology in order to make waves and move fast.
Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, and London, UK, Widen is a family-owned business with a long legacy of growth driven by our passionate teams and amazing customers. This role can be office-based or performed remotely from anywhere within the US or UK.
This role is open to be based in the London office, in the Madison office, or remote from within the US or UK.
- Develop effective digital strategies and campaigns with marketing leadership to meet organizational strategic objectives
- Plan, execute, and measure paid and organic digital marketing campaigns using internal and external channels, including search engine marketing, web, social, display, video, podcast, and others
- Own and manage paid and organic social initiatives by collaborating with key marketing stakeholders for strategy, planning, engaging, and scheduling
- Write copy for web pages, landing pages, blog posts, email marketing, social media, audio/video scripts, and digital ads (approximately 50% of the job)
- Ensure relevant, targeted persona-based messages are delivered to appropriate audiences across technology categories, vertical markets, and regions
- Develop and manage a portion of email marketing and marketing automation programs coordinating with stakeholders
- Effectively manage, maintain, and create all software directory and review site listings including content updates, budgeting and bidding strategy, and reviews collection
- Create campaign contact lists and track campaigns through the CRM system and/or marketing automation platform
- Establish and analyze reports and metrics to determine the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and recommend and/or implement changes as appropriate
- Develop relationships with digital marketing agencies and technology vendors and manage day-to-day interactions
- Share information and best practices with team members and leadership
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to assist the team with the identification and implementation of new digital marketing technologies and strategies
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Widen and customer information held, in any form
- Proven work experience as a digital marketing specialist or digital marketing manager
- Savvy with search engine marketing and social media platforms
- Vast knowledge of working with multiple social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Experience with HubSpot marketing platform and Salesforce CRM
- Experience copywriting for digital ads, websites, and other online channels is essential
- Experience executing localized paid and organic search engine and social media campaigns in the US, UK, and Western Europe
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Proficiency in juggling multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to coordinate efforts among vendors as well as creative, technical, and other content sources to ensure the highest quality product output is achieved
- Incredible attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism, or related field
- Work experience in software, martech, or B2B
Widen offers an extensive benefits package, including private medical, critical illness, life, and income protection insurance; as well as a pension and paid parental leave. Our office is located in WeWork at Aldgate Tower. As such, Widen employees are entitled to a variety of WeWork perks including showers, bike storage, professional and social events, and complimentary refreshments such as coffee with an onsite barista, tea, fruit water, and beer. Wellness offerings include onsite yoga and meditation. While the team is currently working remotely as a result of the pandemic, access to the office and other amenities are available as needed in the interim.
Visit www.widen.com to watch customer video interviews, learn more about the product offering, and understand our history of marketing technology innovation.