- Salary dependent on Experience
- Category: Digital, Public Relations/Communications |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 21 July 2020 |
- Closing: 18 August 2020
TRACE is an independent Creative Communication & Digital agency. London based, we offer all the benefits and flexibility of an in-house team with the creativity and flexibility of an agency working across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors.
Fusing traditional PR methods with creative visionary solutions, we combine public relations, digital, marketing, events and influencer content creation across a number of constantly evolving markets. Offering unique and integrated campaigns across a growing client roster.
An experienced and dynamic team of digital leaders, PR’s and creative thinkers, our team are diverse in their skill set. With a proven track record, we consistently deliver innovative solutions for the growth of our brands.
An experienced Digital Manager, you are a natural multi-tasker and strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Direct point of contact for Influencers and their respective agencies, you lead with influence with proven success in delivering effective and measured social campaigns.
Pushing boundaries, you are consistent in your approach with a thirst to deliver results at all levels. Assessing clients online/offline objectives, you are adept at developing innovative and creative digital strategies, delivering measured roi for brands in-line with their global requirements and objectives.
Spearheading campaigns, ensuring relevant and unique messaging at all times, you will support in aligning both arms of the business, ensuring smooth and efficient working practice, cementing our agency standing in the digital realm.
Nurturing influencer relationships in line with client briefs, delivering organic and paid content to support. Your energy and vision for the agency is contagious, deciphering clients digital requirements, managing budgets, deliverables and measurable kpi’s for each campaign.
Increasing share of voice, delivering 360 integrated campaigns encompassing online/offline consumer and influencer events, you will negotiate brand partnerships for your clients overseeing contracts, budgets and roi. Ensuring digital content is collated, monitored and analysed by your division, actioning insights and recommendations as appropriate with appropriate action to follow.
Proficient in analytics and measuring roi, you will work closely with the agencies digital strategist to measure performance and future recommendations. Managing budgets, contracts and deadlines across campaigns to ensure all agreed terms and objectives are met, on time and in budget.
You are a team player with the ability to instil confidence and influence at all levels, the successful applicant must show strong creativity and the ability to think ‘outside of the box’. Demonstrating initiative and a desire to be part of an energetic team, you must have strong proven influencer contacts.
- Solid background in digital marketing & influencer strategy.
- Inspiring manager and strong client liaison lead.
- Experienced in developing and executing integrated, high profile influencer campaigns.
- Unrivalled influencer contacts both UK & Internationally.
- A team player, self-motivated with a proactive approach, you enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Able to predict, highlight and react swiftly to future digital trends.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail across presentation and written work you are confident at presenting internally and externally.
- Strong decision maker with sound judgment and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to number crunch and manage brands digital analytics, extracting key data, analysing and presenting back to clients in a relevant format.
- Experience working with social media monitoring tools (Linkfluence, PopChips, Traackr) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite).
Only succesful candidates will be contacted.