Hale, Altrincham, UK
- £30-60k DOE
- Category: User Experience, Web Development/Technical |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 15 May 2020 |
- Closing: 12 June 2020
Ropto is a digital marketing agency focused on a clients’ return on investment. Performance marketing is a term that many agencies are using but not accurately... Ropto delivers tangible results but uses a unique operating model to achieve this....and lots of data. Your work as a UX/UI Designer will also be led by this data.
Working within the Content Team and with complete autonomy, you’ll be responsible for designing the UX and UI of lead generation and advertorial pages performance for multiple internal brands and commercial journeys. You will also play a key role in the creation of new brands for the business.
We’re looking for UX/UI Designer who is about more than just pretty designs and fruitless branding. But someone who creates seamless customer journeys that convert. Someone who can build valuable webpages that maximise sales. Someone who is an expert in lead generation with an entrepreneurial mind. Someone who is creative but commercial.
Exceptional research and design skills, a keen eye for detail and creativity are crucial if you’re going to succeed in this role. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple tasks at once while remaining calm under pressure.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Conceptual Design – Creating disruptive journeys that are highly-engaging, succinct and maximise conversion potential.
- UI Design - Wireframe and design high quality mock-ups of web pages ready for client sign-off before being passed to our Web Design team.
- Digital Design – Supporting and improving our brands, designing high quality assets across our websites, presentation and documents.
Other Responsibilities may Include
- GA and GTM - Implementation for each client. Setting up events to monitor user behaviour.
- AB Testing - Experience with VWO, Optimizely, AB Tasty or similar. Reporting learnings to the team and scaling the learnings across the business to accelerate our growth.
- UI/ UX – Proven track record in delivering with portfolio to accompany and proficient in one of the following: Figma, Illustrator, Sketch, XD
- Growth Strategy – Strong commercial awareness and generating incremental revenue from unidentified audiences, clients and channels that can turn a good campaign into a great campaign.
- Technical QA – Identifying bugs that can make a huge commercial impact to the success of our conversion rate.
- User Testing/Research – Delivering insight to the team for our planned campaigns as well as research UI/ UX trends and methods.
- Session Replay – Experience with tools such as HotJar, SessionCam or CrazyEgg. Turning heatmaps and session replay findings into tangible insight. (Desirable but not essential)
Culture & Values
- Demonstrate a balance of technical knowledge, business enterprise and creativity
- Straight Talking and Sincere
- Love Delivering
- Obsessive About Detail
- Strive to do things Differently
What we offer
- Dynamic and creative office environment
- Career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension and Employee Assistance Programme
- Breakout areas including pool and table-tennis table
We are looking for a self-starting, smart-creative, who is not afraid to push the boundaries with new ideas. Someone who can lead and is keen to make commercial difference in their work. If this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact: submit CV to email@example.com