Milton Keynes, UK
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Category: Digital, Media/Editorial/Content Management, Public Relations/Communications |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 6 February 2020 |
- Closing: 5 March 2020
JOIN THE FULL FIBRE REVOLUTION
When the future is fibre, it’s faster, more affordable and better connected. We’re the leading provider of this alternative network infrastructure, building Gigabit cities from the ground up. These cities support mobile operators, businesses and homes, helping them to develop and grow at an accelerated pace. We’re unrivalled for innovation in the telecommunications market – it’s time to catch up to countries across the globe, transforming our digital capabilities so that Britain can compete. That’s why we’re backed by influential partners, with plans to pass up to 8 million homes and businesses with open-access full fibre infrastructure.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
By communicating the right message about our superfast broadband to the public, they believe in our vision for a full fibre future. We’re looking for a creative Communications Manager to provide the materials and guidance our City Marketing Managers need to execute ambitious and effective campaigns. In collaboration with an agency, you’ll craft the communications used by the team, conveying the CityFibre story in the cities and communities where we work.
- Working closely with the Head of City Marketing and the Head of Communications
- Supporting City Marketing Managers in their local region, providing content for local authorities
- Maintaining reports and delivering monthly evaluation documents for the executive team
- Attending regular meetings with City Managers and City Marketing Managers, acting as a bridge between local markets and central communications
- Maintaining the central content hub, ensuring accuracy across materials produced, creating new content and commissioning the PR agency for support
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
You’ll have experience in Communications, thriving in a dynamic environment that helps you to manage stakeholders and our central communications team. With the attention to detail and creative flair needed to create compelling messaging. You’ll be highly organised, owning your projects through to their completion, as well as having;
- Experience using O365 tools and a willingness to learn unfamiliar technologies
- Proofreading skills, being mindful of tone of voice
- Experience analysing data to provide insights
- Copywriting experience
- Experience working with or within a PR agency, and on international communication campaigns
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Join our talented team and bring Britain up to speed – our country currently ranks 34th for internet speed, but you’ll help drive us into the top five. With your ambitious ideas, you’ll reduce customer costs and shape a superfast network for a super-connected society. Our network is built for the future, capable of 100 gigabits per second and beyond, connecting everything and powering 5G, so you’ll be setting the standard for innovation and leading in the market.
You’ll also receive benefits including 25 days holiday, a day off on your birthday, car allowance, bonus and private healthcare.