Junior PR Executive
- England: London
- 0.00 per annum
- Category: Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 16 January 2020 |
- Closing: 13 February 2020
- Reference: 128158
An exciting and excellent opportunity to work in a newly created role for the UK’s largest and fastest growing vitamin Supplement Company, which has helped define the VMS sector with leading brands such as Perfectil, Pregnacare, Wellman and Wellwoman. Vitabiotics is the first and only vitamin company to receive The Queen’s Award for Innovation in vitamin research.
You will aid in the creation of high-profile PR campaigns for some of the leading and best-known health supplements in the UK. Ideally you will have good knowledge of the consumer healthcare market, but more importantly you will be hard working and ambitious with a positive can-do attitude and proactive approach to the wide and varied role. You will also be given the provided training to ensure good prospects for career development.
Responsibilities and Requirements
* Helping in the development of PR campaigns for Vitabiotics range of products
* Assisting with the day to day running of the PR department, including stock take, checking for magazine and newspaper cuttings and monitoring the news for industry related information
* Assisting with internal communication
* Working with various other departments within the company such as Marketing, Digital and Social Media
* Assisting with exhibitions and events
* Supporting general press office activity
* Managing stock for call outs
* Building and developing strong relationships with media and influencers
Vitabiotics offers a great range of benefits for its employees, including 24 days holiday not including bank holidays, contributory pension, private health cover, a personal bonus scheme and a company car.
If you are an enthusiastic and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at one of the UK’s largest Wellness and Healthcare brands, please contact: Eliz Arken at firstname.lastname@example.org.