Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive
- England: London
- 0.00 per annum
- Category: Marketing, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 16 January 2020 |
- Closing: 13 February 2020
- Reference: 128159
An exciting and excellent opportunity to work in a newly created role for the UK’s largest and fastest growing vitamin Supplement Company, which has helped define the VMS sector with leading brands such as Perfectil, Pregnacare, Wellman and Wellwoman. Vitabiotics is the first and only vitamin company to receive The Queen’s Award for Innovation in vitamin research.
This is a key role in the Vitabiotics marketing team, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager. You are a junior/mid level marketing professional, with a strong understanding and passion for consumer brands. You will be part of a small and focused marketing team, with opportunities to make your mark on the UK’s most popular vitamin brands. The company runs a high number of campaigns and has ambitious growth plans, you will be comfortable working at speed and identifying and delivering commercial solutions.
* Support a wide range of ATL and BTL marketing activities, including high profile advertising e.g. TV, print and outdoor, to build brand awareness and drive sales performance for some of the UK’s leading supplement brands
* Responsible for developing and maintaining brand assets and promotional materials to be up to date and complaint with industry regulation for newly developed and existing products, such as pack and web copy, brand plans, consumer leaflets and scientific product dossiers.
* Management of key campaigns, such as sampling and BTL communications
* Brief internal teams on brand plans and campaign requirements e.g. design digital, social media.
* Build relationships and act as key contact with external stakeholders for relevant brands, such as third party suppliers and charity partners.
* Assist in the organisation of internal and external marketing events.
* Prepare brand presentations for sales and export stakeholders.
* Complete special projects and participate in project teams as agreed and/or directed.
* Ensure cost effective campaigns negotiated and delivered.
* Maintain a record of expenditure, ensuring campaigns is completed within budget.
* Ongoing competitor monitoring.
* Educated to degree level 2-3 years marketing experience
* MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to intermediate level
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good consumer and technical writing skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
* Proactive, personable, positive, highly organised, resilient, flexible and embraces change
* Comfortable working within a small team in a hands on, fast-paced environment
* Degree in a marketing or scientific discipline
* Knowledge of the VMS or healthcare industry
* Interest in healthcare
Vitabiotics offers a great range of benefits for its employees, including 24 days holiday not including bank holidays, contributory pension, private health cover, a personal bonus scheme and a company car.
If you are an enthusiastic and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at one of the UK’s largest Wellness and Healthcare brands, please contact: Eliz Arken at firstname.lastname@example.org.