Project Manager (CRM)
- £33,000 FTE (£17,600 p.a. pro rata)
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Project Management |
- Contract: Part-time |
- Posted: 16 January 2020 |
- Closing: 5 February 2020
This role is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in CRM Project Management to make a difference in the field of healthcare research.
This role is the first point of contact and key relationship holder for our CRM supplier and will manage all work that is conducted with that partner. This ranges from technical support issues through to major development projects, all of which is outsourced but requires project management expertise within Cochrane to ensure that the partnership works efficiently.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised individual who is able to work effectively and collaboratively with our CRM partner. The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Project management skills and experience.
- Experience of successfully managing and working collaboratively with external suppliers.
- Experience of using a CRM system, and of generating bespoke reports to track and analyse organisational performance and engagement.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service, training and support.
- Demonstrated experience of strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with software and systems related to CRM and communications, such as Jira, SugarCRM and MailChimp in addition to the ability to learn new systems quickly.
Cochrane is a global, independent network of health practitioners, researchers, patient advocates and others, responding to the challenge of making vast amounts of research evidence useful for informing decisions about health. We do this by synthesizing research findings to produce the best available evidence on what can work, what might harm and where more research is needed. Our work is recognised as the international gold standard for high quality, trusted information.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV along with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Manager in the subject line. The supporting statement should indicate why you are applying for the post, and how far you meet the requirements for the post outlined in the job description using specific examples. List your experience, achievements, knowledge, personal qualities, and skills which you feel are relevant to the post.
For further information, please download the full job description from here.
Deadline for applications: (05 February 2020 12 midnight GMT)
Interviews to be held on: Week commencing 25 February 2020