.Net Developer - C#, Azure, Microservices
- £50000 - £55000 Annual
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Mobile/App, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media, User Experience, Web Development/Technical, Web Trafficking |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 14 January 2020 |
- Reference: 828160929
.NET Developer, C# .NET Software Engineer to work in an Agile development team working on cloud platform solutions for this Top Azure partner in central London.
Opportunity: They want someone with junior to mid level C#, ASP.NET, SQL and ideally Azure to grow into a Senior developer.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits including pension, 27 days holidays, share options, socials, quarterly appraisals and personal development planning.
Team: It is a supportive and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code. They love their technology and like people to pick up new skills. You will be working on solutions for worldwide organisations.
Key skills required:
- Educated to degree level (1st or 2:1) or equivalent experience
- At least 18 months commercial .NET development experience
- Well versed in the C# programming language, .NET framework and Visual Studio
- Experience working with Entity Framework or similar ORM
- Strong understanding of object-oriented engineering principles and design patterns such as dependency injection
- Exposure to cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and distributed cloud-first service development patterns - message bus/queues/background workers etc.
- Experience of writing and consuming web-based API's
- Confident writing SQL queries and good understanding of database design/performance optimisation
Interviewing now with immediate or new year start fine with the client.