Motion Graphics Designer
- England: South East
- 280 - 300 per day
- Category: Creative, Design |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 14 January 2020 |
- Closing: 11 February 2020
- Reference: 128546
I’m looking for a freelance Senior Motion Graphics Designer to work in-house for 2.5 weeks starting end of January with a huge and exciting brand!
The perfect candidate will be highly motivated and have a great attitude. You will be working alongside a team of designers and producers within their studio to deliver the company vision and embed the design process.
You need to have the ability to work collaboratively or independently on simultaneous projects, keeping to tight deadlines.
You must have an unwavering eye for detail!
You should be innovative and aware of current CGI trends and techniques.
Excellent communication skills within the team and company stakeholders is a must.
Your showreel & software:
* You must be an expert in After Effects
* Cinema 4D is preferred but not essential
* Your reel must be energetic with a slick movement approach and demonstrate that you are passionate about typography
* You should have at least 10 years of experience and have worked with many well renowned agencies and brands
The role is based in Surrey just outside the M25 (25 mins from Waterloo by train) so you must be willing to travel and work in-house, this is non-negotiable.
If you tick all the boxes please send your CV and showreel to: firstname.lastname@example.org