Performance Marketing Manager
- England: Yorkshire & The Humber
- 0.00 per annum
- Category: Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 13 January 2020 |
- Closing: 10 February 2020
- Reference: 128533
Who are we?
Social Energy are the pioneers of a green energy revolution!
Whilst the likes of Uber and Airbnb have transformed multi-billion dollar industries by giving control back to individuals, Social Energy is taking on the $9.1 Trillion Energy industry. SE has developed a global first renewable energy technology, enabling homeowners to reduce their energy bills by up to 70%, with 100% clean green energy. We are an innovative cleantech startup, disrupting and transforming the way that electricity is used and bought in the home.
With Social Energy, customers around the world can make a viable investment in generating their own clean energy, thanks to a unique combination of AI-powered software and solar energy storage.
Social Energy is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Performance Marketing Manager. You will work closely with the Marketing Director, resourcing from both internal and agency functions, to deliver a highly effective lead generation and customer acquisition strategy. The position will require you to work to a range of aggressive growth KPIs, with the overriding objective being to maximise revenue and profit generation.
The digital performance marketing manager is responsible for cost per acquisition across PPC, paid social channels and all other acquisition channels. You’ll also develop testing strategies within agreed parameters and help scope new ideas and concepts. This role involves closely managing the digital acquisition budget with a key focus on ROI and ensuring initiatives are executed and delivered on time with continual reporting.
* 4 + years demonstrable experience of delivering high volume ROAS positive user acquisition
* In depth practical knowledge of multiple performance marketing channels across paid social, search, programmatic, native and affiliate, with budgets in excess of 1 Million
* Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills, with the ability to make successful strategic decisions based upon metrics
* Ability to execute campaigns from concept and planning through to delivery and analysis
* Understanding of split testing methodologies and measurement across key campaign areas including bid strategy, creative, targeting and landing page experience
What’s on offer:
* A competitive salary with great benefits
* Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business
* Opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business
Social Energy is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
This really is a unique opportunity to be a leading player in a growing business, and we would love to hear from you!
If you are a creative and determined hard worker, looking for a great new position at the UK’s top green energy solution, please contact: Luke Russo at email@example.com or call 0207 845 7222.