- England: London
- 80k - 100k per year
- Category: Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 January 2020 |
- Closing: 7 February 2020
- Reference: 44434
We’ve partnered up with a Digital Transformation services giant with offices throughout the UK, who are looking for a Product Lead to join their London division. This is a role that will give you the opportunity to work on-site for some of the UK’s most reputable Government-Service clients; working as part of an agile team across multiple digital products.
- Responsible for taking a lead role in consulting assignments with an assortment of clients, building strong relationships and being seen as a leading authority in the space
- Delivering on major consulting engagements within Government services that have major business benefits
- Agreeing accurate and well-structured objectives, timescales, outputs and deliverables with clients
- Managing, mentoring and motivating other team members, ensuring there is regular feedback and project appraisals where necessary
- 6+ years in a technical or commercial environment with previous experience in Government services
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as part of an agile team
- Broad business experience and a great awareness of current industry trends
- Experience of working at a senior level with evidence of building exceptional client relationships
- Previous experience leading teams with the ability to motivate and inspire staff
- Must be flexible with travel
If you’d like to hear more and be considered for the positon, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at email@example.com.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.