Head of Web / E Commerce
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Web Trafficking |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 January 2020 |
- Closing: 26 January 2020
Do you want to work for highly innovative outdoor brands such as Rab and Lowe Alpine?
The Rab and Lowe Alpine online offering is evolving as part of a fast paced and ambitious company.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will be responsible for developing, optimising and trading the Rab and Lowe Alpine websites while delivering the most engaging online experience for both brands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with key members of the senior team to develop the e commerce strategy within the direction of the brand and business expectations.
- Management of the site; planning, ecommerce strategy, product management, analytics and web merchandising.
- Accountable for web visitor engagement (bounce rate, time on site) and conversion; checkout funnel, conversion rate, AOV/AOQ. Helping to hit the financial aspirations of the company.
- Identifying opportunities to optimise the customer journey and customer experience through web analytics and external reviews.
- Providing insights generated through analytics and customer surveys to support wider wholesale business decision making.
- Work closely with the content team to specify and optimise web content.
- Working collaboratively with the product and marketing teams to create the campaign and product content for each season, create engaging brand content to differentiate the Rab and LA experience online.
- Working closely with Buying team to perform the seasonal web buy and deliver the most seamless, efficient customer journey.
- Reporting weekly KPIs.
- Manage the annual department budget efficiently.
To join us you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of growing an International brand (product, not service) online
- Experience of leading and developing an engaged and motivated team
- Experience of developing and implementing e commerce strategy
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and passion for the outdoors and the outdoors industry
What we can we offer you in return:
A competitive salary, company bonus scheme, pension and life assurance, flexible working schemes and an early finish on Fridays. We operate an open and friendly company with a relaxed environment and dress code but we work hard to get the job done. We have modern office facilities and free on-site parking.
Equip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd based in Alfreton, Derbyshire specialise in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment. Our experienced and enthusiastic team develop innovative designs, manufactured to the highest standard and brought to market throughout the world. Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. For further information on Equip please visit our website at www.equipuk.com
The closing date is 31st January 2020
For general enquiries contact: email@example.com